Online now
Online now

Check List - Cum Eating

TopekaDom​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 15, 2023

Check List - Cum Eating

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
So I thought I would see if people would be interested in discussing the various subject matter listed on the checklist here on Cage.

While my own personal checklist is much more complicated, I'll stick to the one most of have filled out on our profiles. So to start things off with a bang, I decided I would start off with Cum Eating:

Dom/mes: Do you still expect any given sub to swallow after orgasmaing in their mouths, or do you allow them to spit it out? Dommes: Is the same applicable for squirting during cunnilingus (I've never been with a squirter, so I don't know if that is applicable or not)?

Subs: Do you feel that is required of you as a sub? Will you do it, even if you find the taste nauseating?

Discuss:
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Oct 15, 2023
Depends on the sub. If the sub finds the idea of cum eating degrading *or* exciting, we will do it. If I squirt and it's on the go list, they're going to drown in it and clean the sheets afterwards. If swallowing is a no they're allowed to keep their mouth shut, take it to the face and go clean up afterwards.

If they're a degradee and they're jerking off like the pig they are, they're going to fucking clean up after themselves (eat their own cum). We make tidy here.

If it's hard limit, we don't do it. I am creative and flexible, I'll figure something else out.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 15, 2023
“Subs: Do you feel that is required of you as a sub? Will you do it, even if you find the taste nauseating?”

Personally, I don’t feel it’s required of me as a sub, female, or person who sucks cock 😊
However, it is kind of an automatic response lol… if it’s there I swallow it… regardless of taste.
What is more difficult for me if it doesn’t taste good, is licking it up and actually having it hit my tastebuds… that will generally make me gag.
However, if it tastes good, I have been known to drink it from a glass!
There’s something more for me to swallowing his cum than just the physical act though… I kind of love having any aspect of him inside me, so there’s something satisfying about feeling it in there/knowing it’s there in my belly. It seems kind of primal in a way?
However, I also adore when he cums on my face too, so… dilemma 🤷‍♀️
    The most loved post in topic
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
Interesting question, Topeka. I honestly cannot think of when it ever came up in any of my relationships, not that there have ben that many. Years (decades) ago, I was with a young lady and I was a young man. Way before I knew anything of the actual lifestyle. She couldn't swallow cum - the texture and smell for her was too much and she would gag. So it was spit. Since then, literally every woman I've been with enjoyed it for their own reasons and the aspect of an alternative ending was never even discussed. Honestly, if my recollection is true, they all were insistent upon finishing the deed with a swallow or splashed somewhere on their skin.
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Oct 15, 2023
I looooove being marked with cum. Anywhere and everywhere. It's primal and possessive haha Swallowing, however... it's a texture thing more than a taste issue. And because of that, it's always felt more "intimate" to me, so I usually hold off on allowing it until there's more trust/commitment.

However, all of that being said, with my current play partner, it happened in the moment and it was HOT. And now I crave it. HALP! 😅🫠
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Oct 15, 2023
It's just about a prerequisite for me. I haven't had many ladyfriends who didn't, but I know from memory, that I found it annoying, or disrespectful, or somewhere in that emotional area. It bothered me. It's mainly because I'm down for most anything with my lovers. So I guess I feel it's just not matching my own level of commitment. If you will. And when a woman says it tastes bad, or they'll gag or something, I tend to not believe them. My mind screens, "cop out". If I can eat broccoli, you can eat vitamin K. Just my thoughts.
Philly Belwas​(dom male)
Philly Belwas​(dom male) • Oct 15, 2023
Very interesting question Topeka. I’ve never had anyone be against swallowing in my history. That being said I have always checked in first when discussing what is and is not off limits. I tend to not make a big deal about it though cause I historically do not orgasm from blowjobs.

I can from face fucking as I get into a more primal space and I find in those scenarios where they enjoy that rough treatment, almost every time they beg to taste it, as they get into a really submissive space.

I have never had anyone spit intentionally, but If they felt they had to I would want to have a discussion of why. If you are going to be cumming in someone’s mouth or feeding them your cum after cumming on them or in them (favorite thing of mine is feeding a submissive a creampie) you should do your best to make the experience enjoyable. Taste can be improved by simply drinking appropriate amounts of water or eating certain foods. Not saying you need to change your entire diet, just be mindful for your partner.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 16, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2023
I've been waiting for a decent amount of replies, so I will give my two cents worth of cum:

Yes it is a prerequisite for me as well. Given my age, it isn't like there is a tremendous amount that ejaculates when I orgasam. I also find the only thing that ever affected the taste is onions. To the point where it would smell like freshly cut onions.

The reason I require it is because I have a ritual of placing a load in each hole and on the face of a s type if they are going to become my property.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Check List - Cum Eating

TopekaDom wrote:

Subs: Do you feel that is required of you as a sub? Will you do it, even if you find the taste nauseating?

Discuss:

i'm more bottom than sub. i've been with very few Men Who open and access the sub in me. Though honestly, bottoming is submissive to me, so maybe it's more accurate to say few Men access much of the sub in me?

For me, being a cocksucker is part of me being a bottom. "Required" doesn't fit at all for me. my desire/need is wired to receive a Mans desire/need to penetrate, inseminate, mark, possess,___________. I.e., i want/need His seed, so i guess in that respect, it is "required," but not in the way implicit in the question? I.e., my need/want requires His need/want and ultimate cock and cum inside of me.

Taste is not an issue as His cock is usually in my throat when He cums and bypasses the taste sense, but i''ve never found the taste of cum off-putting, let alone "nauseating." His cock will sometimes gag me if i'm not in the zone, but that's pretty rare. i don't relate to eating cum as a separate event from being penetrated and fucked or sucking His cock.

For me, the only place for cum is inside of me. The closest i come to "nauseated" is if He doesn't cum inside of me. i feel a huge sense of loss if a Man doesn't cum inside of me, for me, it feels like a failure or incomplete? Psychologically, a Mans penetration, fucking, orgasm and cum are separate, distinct, yet connected and all part of His collective need/want... and my need/want corresponds to all of those things. For instance, Him having His orgasm inside of me is just as important as having the physical evidence of that (i.e., His cum).
lol, it's a pretty complex topic for me.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
balloonkotinsp wrote:
If you will. And when a woman says it tastes bad, or they'll gag or something, I tend to not believe them. My mind screens, "cop out". If I can eat broccoli, you can eat vitamin K. Just my thoughts.

lol, i find it's the smell of broccoli, not the taste, that is less than pleasant. i understand your mind screaming "cop out" though.

To me, "taste" isn't a part of the equation, even though i get that it is for some. For me, all the other elements of cocksucking put the taste factor at the bottom of the list of what's happening. i don't like the taste of piss at all, but if the Man i am with has desire to have me drink His piss from His cock, my want/need is accessed and i want to condition/train to do it. i've experienced it a hand full of times, and didn't like the taste any of those times, but found if the Man doing it was really wanting me in that way, i was able to take it all without spilling a drop, despite the taste.

The connection/s between us pretty much make the taste factor a non issue.