Online now
Online now

Is it needed to tell me that you're a nice guy?

SavannahLyn​(sub female){~Searchin~}
5 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
I have bee through the "nice guy" turning aggressive one too many times. When I see that phrase, it automatically brokers a 'this guy cannot handle being rebuffed or rejected in any capacity' thought for me personally.
I cannot bring myself to engage in a conversation at that point, because I would constantly be expecting him to turn on me with every difference in opinion. It isn't fair to either of us to carry on that way.
I'mME
5 months ago • Nov 2, 2023
I'mME • Nov 2, 2023
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
" nice guy" is code for low key predator

Fyglia Wicked,

THIS. ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
Miki
Miki • Nov 2, 2023
Ehh I posted more to this thread than I usually post to any threads... in fact a lot of times I post and don't go back--- but I had to add this seemingly unrelated post--- except when you drill down to the common denominator, "self promotion".

I read this on a blog some time back. The writer was in NYC to see a show and often one runs across any number of folks "down on their luck and in between residences". One older guy, replete with a scruffy beard and rumpled clothes stood out. He had a sign that read:

"Hey! I need cash so I can get me some booze and hire a whore for the night. Please help me make this happen"

The visitor stepped back, taken by surprise by the bare-ass honesty ---

(unfortunately a fair portion of panhandlers want people to give them whatever bills or change they have so they can get a bottle but have sob-story signs about needing to buy a bus ticket to visit their broken down old mother in another state or similar)

----This geezer was straight up with what is often (but of course not always) the truth.

Amazed and moved by this candor, he gave the dude a $20.

Yeah..... sounds like $20 a lot even these days, but if one is in the City for a show, they probably have more than a few idle bucks in their pockets,

Actually if I ran into such a scenario I'd compliment the fellow's honesty and put something in the "hat" too.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2023
That is why I always tell people I am an asshole. I can only go up from there.
Miki
Miki • Nov 2, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:

that definitely is more effective than "I'm Mister Right, I'm a swell guy and I have a 10 inch schlong... that's a tad bent"

(bent wangers are da bomb
I'mME
I'mME • Nov 2, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:

Topeka,
EXACTLY.. You are honest, straight forward.
As a straight forward person myself, I have noticed ''nice'' people will sometimes use this persona to ingratiate themselves into someone world.
Varangian​(sadist male)
4 months ago • Dec 20, 2023
Varangian​(sadist male) • Dec 20, 2023
Ted Bundy described himself as a charming, nice guy, we all know how that story ended.
It someone repeatedly tells me their a nice person I think they are either trying to sell something that’s damaged or their trying to hide something.

Safe and sane. Half the people here want to be spanked and the other half want to do the spanking, so let’s at least say sane sort of, most of the time.
Safe , safe is good I would hope if you’re suspending your sub upside down from 12 foot ceiling that you would use something more than kite string.

I’m a decent carbon based life form with asshole tendencies depending on who I am surrounded by.
Karen’s just stop you wake the monster within run shut your mouth and just run.