Online now
Online now

One Month. How About You?

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 23, 2023

One Month. How About You?

Well....I have made it a month on this site. Its been overwhelming, discouraging, enlightening, exciting and daunting. At times it has felt like I'm sinking in a vast pit of quicksand but somehow I've found my feet and my bearings. And I feel like I have learned a lot.

~ I've learned more about who I am & about who I want to be
~ I've made a few good friends & people I enjoy talking too ♡
~ I've learned to accept parts of me that I was ashamed of or embarrassed of before
~ I've started writing/blogging as a cathartic release and outlet for my feelings
~ I'm still learning about how to be a good submissive and have a long way to go but I feel this is an ongoing commitment and I'm here for it
~ I've gotten better at realizing when I'm being manipulated or used. Which I'm very proud of icon_smile.gif

How long have you been on the Cage? What have you learned and accomplished? Tell me 👀
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Nov 23, 2023
7 years as of Nov 30.

I enjoy most of my time here, and best of all, next to nothing bothers me, even early on, dudes who don't understand the meaning of "No, Thanks", or others who can't see the obvious "Not Looking" on my profile... Minor irritation. They go away fast enough. If someone don't like me there are never any hard feelings if anyone makes like an outdoor-ripped fart and dissipates. If they wander back "in" I reply as though nothing happened. It doesn't pay to take anything personally.

But there are other friendships that formed, one of which is carried out on an unrelated website by way of occasional messaging. Ordinary back and forth that, while maybe touched upon-- do not revolve around twisted shit or sexuality.

But otherwise, I am pretty well focused on, and comfortable with who I am, and how I roll. The immutable fact that I'm not a "sub" except in bed, therefore not given to dynamics or gooey relationships, and so forth. Nothing I see or read in here influences my thoughts and aspirations at all.

It's a great place for opinions, directions to resources, and just plain fun, and that's all I want out of it.

... and of course it's free. Can't beat that with either a stick or a dick.
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Nov 23, 2023
4 years now. Kinda wish there were more people in their 20s on here, lol. Learned that kink is applicable both as a fantasy, and as a conduit for understanding of a relationship. And also as a damned cool aesthetic, but that's more up to people's artsy tastes. :>
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Nov 23, 2023
11 months now.

My being an asshole makes it seem longer to other people
lambsone
lambsone • Nov 23, 2023
Since August 2023.

It's a nice place. I came looking for an LTR and have found several potential matches. I have enjoyed talking privately with several Doms, subs, and others and enjoyed interacting in the forums. I blogged for the first time here, and gotten more lifestyle training from a couple Doms, ideas from other folks, and clarity from others. I've made some good friends. I find most people here to be friendly and earnest in being helpful. Of all the ones I've met, one still stands out to me as the one I feel most at home with and was so from the beginning of our conversations. I hope it will always be that way.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2023
[quote="TopekaDom"]11 months now.

My being an asshole makes it seem longer to other people[/quote

Laughing!!!

Some of us don't think you're an asshole. 😘 X
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Nov 23, 2023
Three and a bit months.

I have found that it simply isn't big enough yet to be a worthwhile dating site, perhaps outside of the US.

The usual crowd of opportunistic idiots.

A few genuinely nice people. And some good conversations.

I think it's a shame the critical mass hasn't been reached yet for ongoing interesting discussions in the forum. Fet is now too big for that. And too... Cluttered with garbage.

My take may be coloured by the fact I'm not seeking, so probably don't get exposed to potential new friends as much as I might be.

I log in here more often than fet for sure. But my interest wanes with every thinly disguised advert on either the forums or the blogs.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
5 months ago • Nov 24, 2023
2 years now, that is strange to say.
The first year or so I lurked in the background.
I have learnt alot about myself and what I have to give.
It's been a bit of a stop start journey.
I have been very lucky to find a real life partner in that time, and I know I am going to have a few hurdles to get through in the coming months.
The best thing is the friends I have met. The support that has been given with no judgement.
I love reading the blogs and forum post when I get a chance to come online.
Miki
Miki • Nov 24, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:
Three and a bit months.

I have found that it simply isn't big enough yet to be a worthwhile dating site, perhaps outside of the US.

The usual crowd of opportunistic idiots.

A few genuinely nice people. And some good conversations.

I think it's a shame the critical mass hasn't been reached yet for ongoing interesting discussions in the forum. Fet is now too big for that. And too... Cluttered with garbage.

My take may be coloured by the fact I'm not seeking, so probably don't get exposed to potential new friends as much as I might be.

I log in here more often than fet for sure. But my interest wanes with every thinly disguised advert on either the forums or the blogs.

It was never meant to be an overt "dating site" save for the Peronals section.

Speaking only for myself, I am glad for that fact. If it were a dating site I would never have even joined, as I am not looking for anything other than conversation, more often than not of a not-sexual or twisted nature, although I do some of that once in a while---

Though I am definitely "not looking" now, if I ever do "look" it would be strictly people local to me who I already know from seeing them around. Again, personally, I avoid Online Creatures.

some can be nice as fuck online but turn out to be real shit bags if one were to actually meet them, and it's not worth the risk of travelling or letting some mystery animal know where to find me. Not into electronic Russian roulette.

But as I have extra "challenges" namely I am very hard to communicate with outside of reading and writing, I have to be a lot more careful and aware of all that is around me than hearing persons--- I'll never take chances.

---------------------------

I briefly looked at Fet several years ago and even then it was more a meat market than anything else.

Cool beans for some I'm sure, and more power to 'em but for me? Nahh, I'll pass.
Purĕ​(sub female)
Purĕ​(sub female) • Nov 24, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
11 months now.

My being an asshole makes it seem longer to other people

Sweetheart,
You gotta try harder if You wanna own the Title "Asshole".