Online now
Online now

Age-Gap Relationships | Rich or Poor

darlingdiana​(sub female){Protected }
5 months ago • Dec 2, 2023
I am on the fence with this one, and have not decided. I have noticed it is more the personality type and maturity. That doesn't cut it for life experience and time in place of the life cycle inequities.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Dec 2, 2023
Now being within that age range and moderately well off, I do have one question:

What the hell would I do with a 25 year old?

They will have too much ink, be gaming too much for me and fairly inexperienced in really rough kinky sex.

I think that is a hard pass for me.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Age-Gap Relationships | Rich or Poor

MasterGaryPlus wrote:
Which is creepier?
A rich 60 year old man dating a 25 year old women
OR
A poor 60 year old man dating a 25 year old women

i took this to be tongue in cheek, or an attempt to expose perceived hypocrisy? idk, just th way it struck me.

Moving on....

"Age gap" is a social/cultural standard that changes depending on things like era and culture. For instance, at the time Jesus was purportedly born, a female was commonly married at age 14. In Jewish tradition at that time, Mary would have been around that age. God alone knows how old God was at that point, but there was, arguably, a sizable age gap.

As people with kinks that often go against the 'norm,' i find kinksters (or anyone in a marginalized group) will often form their own subset of bias standards.

For me, a guiding principle in life is to do no harm. That one gets sticky, because we often get influenced by subtle standards, that we aren't even conscious of, not examining what actually constitutes "harm?" One of my guiding principles is to not violate anothers volition. There are a lot of things i don't relate to, but support two consenting adults position to make their own decisions.
meowineedhelp​(sadist trans man)
I dont find neither of those creepy - creepy is defined by google search as the following:

Creepy /krē′pē/
adjective

Of or producing a sensation of uneasiness or fear, as of things crawling on one's skin.

I assume those dynamics are due to how the brain is set up...

Creepy to me... is the Monsters of God... now that shit will have me calling for the name of Jesus... hence my avatar.... keeps the monsters away.
I'mME
I'mME • Dec 2, 2023
Any 60 yr old dating a 25 yr old.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Dec 2, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
They will have too much ink

Define “too much” 😉

As for the original question, this is a hard one for me. On one hand, I try to follow the “no kink shaming” rule of thumb. On the other hand, if he’s old enough to be her grandfather, I think it’s just… yuck… regardless of his financial status.

But if I’m not the one feeding, fucking, or financing the couple, it’s really not my business… right?
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
5 months ago • Dec 3, 2023
I personally never think about it. I don't care what other people do as long as no one is being hurt and everyone is consenting...go for it.

I personally would not have dated such an older man in my 20's, now in my late 30's I would. Not sure what changed, maturity maybe? I really don't see age when it comes to people. I mean, I wouldn't date someone who's 100 years old....60's and 70's though? Yeah, I would.

To each their own.
Miki
Miki • Dec 3, 2023
In my posts in here I forgot about the second part of the question "rich or poor"

Again, if it works for both involved, that's all that matters. External opinions become mostly gossip.

This applies where one has a bundle and the other does not. Older, broke and toothless dude.. Forget it. Your hand is your best friend. That's just how it works. Loaded older dude much better prospects so long as he doesn't mind that most of the time the young hottie is interested in the security afforded by the loot and what he might leave behind when he passes on.

Same can be said for a well to do older woman and "starving artist" type 20-something dude except in the case of middle age Cougars with a nicely padded bank account, said "greenery" would appeal to the starving artist and what that young buck can do for her in the sack is of appeal to any self-respecting cougar with some looks left and strong libido.

All this is the business of the couple involved.

However, this calls to mind an example that even made the news cycle. 26 year old Anna Nicole Smith married J. Howard Marshall II, 89.

Again, the 89 year old was happy and the 26 year old likely saw dollar signs (He was a wheelchair-bound oil tycoon) and was also happy, and he probably did not mind... Their business.. except the tear-ass court fights that ensued once she bit the dust in 07 due to drug overdose... Kids and relatives hacking away at one another, shysters--(attorneys by any other name)--- racking up the billable hours... Though such relationships are the business of those involved, they honestly should consider the ramifications on their estates, heirs and so-forth.

I forget where the old duffer's loot eventually ended up, but one of the main lawsuits was for her daughter, Dannielynn..

After all the dust settled, she got "bupkes".
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Dang Miki, I think that’s way more words than you have previously shared in your responses! Welcome to the Wall of Text Club! Hehehehe!

~ Charter Member (why use further words when there’s so many interesting ones out there???) ~ Henna
Miki
5 months ago • Dec 4, 2023
Miki • Dec 4, 2023
@schoridinger: Not a wall of text. By that I mean a solid... wall of text. I break up what I write with gaps.. Kind of like landings on a bunch of stairs.

But I have been known to say my piece with more words rather than less.

While I'm at it, Cher has no problem with what people think (nor should she) now that she bagged a 37-year old beau.

If they're happy that is what counts.