Some are confident on the keyboard.
Others are confident on the chainsaw.

Some excelled at school with languages.
Others were better with numbers.

Some have a high IQ.
Others have mental health problems.

So I will quote myself again:
Defender wrote:

What we should bear in mind is that both sides of the slash have their own problems.

Defender,

The things you wrote that Doms struggle with, so so submissives. Human beings question ourselves, it's one of the things that should separate out the sociopaths & psychopaths (will not even write the n word).

Online, I'm a very awkward person especially with people I don't know. Hell, maybe I'm like that in person, nah, lol but see what I did?
I wrote something personal about me TO YOU, which then gave me pause for cause , and I questioned whether I'm awkward in person...

This is what people should be doing. I don't mean obsessively, but just spot checking themselves.
If someone copies & pastes messages, fuck that, it's the easy fucking way out.

That's my final word on it.
Sasa​(dom female)
4 months ago • Dec 30, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Dec 30, 2023
I hardly start the first contact at all and talk with without needing that. Copy, paste, funny idea. In times of AI, you might rather get "original" ChatGPT mails πŸ˜„
themediasub
4 months ago • Dec 31, 2023
themediasub • Dec 31, 2023
Never, I like to be unique with each individual I come across. It's like kinks, they change with the chemistry you have. Some parts make sense to cut/paste like a description but not everyone needs a description. Some just like to enjoy the fantasy of their imagination and mental stimulation. I for one enjoy psychological play much more than the physical. In the end, you will meet the physical person if you want to meet them but I date the mind and attitude above all else. Nothing is more important on a great body or a pretty face than a solid mind with clever wit, sexiness, and charm.

This message was copy and pasted.
Master W​(dom male){Busy}
3 months ago • Feb 16, 2024
Master W​(dom male){Busy} • Feb 16, 2024
No because everyone is different. I think there are some consistent things (quick intros for example) but if you find that sending the same exact copy/paste message is the most efficient...you might be sending too many damn messages and not being selective enough lol. It is true that there is a lot of "noise" and things go unread or never seen, however adding to that noise by saying the same generic stuff over and over isn't very productive. With so much diversity in profiles and interesting things people share about themselves, to cast a general wide net for sake of "time" is in my opinion part of the reason people don't get replies πŸ˜‚. How much uniqueness and personality can you really put into a message that can be sent to anyone?
sissy rosie
sissy rosie • Feb 16, 2024
No, I don't.

I do, however, struggle to work out what the chuff to say in any message to a D type most of the time.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
sissy rosie wrote:
No, I don't.

I do, however, struggle to work out what the chuff to say in any message to a D type most of the time.

Doms are just people, the same as you and I. Don't overthink and just be yourself icon_smile.gif
Everything​(dom male)
Everything​(dom male) • Feb 16, 2024
I will read her entire profile and try to start a conversation with what resonated with me. I see it as normal human connection.

CageOwner wrote:
From my personal experience, sadly, the effort put in is not correlated to β€œsuccess”. At all. A big effort way too often is casting pearls before the swine (one of my favorite expressions and title of the book I currently write).

No first message is a "pearl." And the person you are talking to is not "swine".