Online now
Online now

In Need of Explanation or Education

Sincorrigible​(sub female)
3 months ago • Feb 11, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Feb 11, 2024
Playing nice is all well and good. I wouldn't want anyone new to the scene, unsure of appropriate behaviours and attitudes, to in any way think situations like that, presented in that style, describe accepted, acceptable, appropriate 'lifestyle behaviours'. Workplace is a dangerous sphere to live out, or indeed project, your kink.
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 11, 2024
I agree with you Snowminx. Especially when it drives folks away even after they tried to explain themselves. I've had conversations with Cognizant and found him knowledgeable, experienced and not having an ulterior motive in him. He had much to contribute to the cage, but sadly got beat up too much. I'm thankful for those who invited further conversation in private. I'm surprised that he left. He's been very helpful to me in the questions I asked.
decadentEssence​(sub female)
Whether right or wrong, it seemed to me he employed those women due to them standing out to him in one way or another. Things in them appealed to his nature, his sadist side. They were probably suitably qualified for the positions, or it would've been a lot of hard work on his part to get jobs done.
In my opinion this is the way the world works. Whether unethical or against any laws, it's part of human nature.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 11, 2024
We also shouldn't let drivil go by unanswered.

Just because they say it with conviction does not make is so.

Part of the problem we have in society today is letting crap stand as truth because no one is willing to say it is crap.
decadentEssence​(sub female)
Good for you, standing up and outting crap when you see it.
I have read some comments saying they saw the op as decent, knowledgeable and not one for spouting crap.
I myself, although no formed option of the person, didn't read the OG post as crap.
As for conviction... I read it as him being quite unsure, perhaps asking for opinions? Advice? Guidance?
... But who am i
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 11, 2024
decadentEssence wrote:
Good for you, standing up and outting crap when you see it.
I have read some comments saying they saw the op as decent, knowledgeable and not one for spouting crap.
I myself, although no formed option of the person, didn't read the OG post as crap.
As for conviction... I read it as him being quite unsure, perhaps asking for opinions? Advice? Guidance?
... But who am i

That's ok. Been doing for years myself.

I'm not saying they shouldn't say it. I'm just saying they had better be prepared to support their words.

In this case, most of the readers here see this post for what it is. Why shouldn't they (and myself ) not voice their opinions on the context?
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 11, 2024
I did as well decadentEssence. It seemed to get derailed though and taken off in another direction. His parents were a D/s couple so perhaps he just operates in that mode because he grew up that way.
I'mME
I'mME • Feb 11, 2024
TopekaDom wrote:
We also shouldn't let drivil go by unanswered.

Just because they say it with conviction does not make is so.

Part of the problem we have in society today is letting crap stand as truth because no one is willing to say it is crap.

💯