Question For Hairy Men

lambsone
2 months ago • Feb 21, 2024
lambsone • Feb 21, 2024
You guys are fun.
Miki
Miki • Feb 21, 2024
In my (vast yet past) experience with both hirsute primates and smoothies.. each finds an advantage to how they are.

I never dealt with men from Japan but I am aware they're proud of their hair-free chests.

It's a great example of "Take heart in the cards you're dealt"

Of course hairy cave men can always shave the shit off while smooth men are pretty much stuck.

------------------

Amusing side story. I worked with a dude once, years ago when I just got my Masters and was starting out at my firm-- he had the standard-issue Bob Newhart (of years gone by) horseshoe dome. He spent a few bucks and got into that Rogaine crap... Poor bastard's horseshoe-dome stayed but he sprouted hair everywhere else so much so it was practically exploding out of the neck of his tee shirts, the back of his neck and his back, too.

He looked like he was all lined up for a guest / Extra role in the Planet of the Apes franchise.

------------------

I'm sure some have had success with that Rogaine shit, or Hair Club for Men or whatever else they have out to transform door-knob guys into some hunk from a shampoo commercial. (and transform wallets into empty shelves for more than a few. (read the fine print; "Results may vary" or worse, like with diet pills "Results Not Typical"

Meanwhile others shave their heads because Bald is In.

But other hair, chest, back, dick--- while all dicks are naturally hairy but the chest bit-- Depends on the guy.

--My two cents.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2024
I've been extra hairy all my life. Used to shave around my genitals and ball wax in reciprocation of shaving my playtoy twats. But, it looked ridiculous so I quit.
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 21, 2024
Remember ladies, this is supposed to be a male response only thread. We ladies do a ton of talking all over the cage, and men need some chances to pull their own thoughts together without the influence of female expectations or preferences.

And besides I wanted to hear the man's perspective. I have had plenty of female influence over the years and a sadly deficient amount of male perspective. I've enjoyed hearing all the male responses.
lambsone
2 months ago • Feb 22, 2024
lambsone • Feb 22, 2024
Well it seems we ladies just can't help commenting on everything ... LOL! Believe me it's hell trying to follow my own rule.

But I don't want to inhibit any man even shy ones from participating. This thread is about the guys no matter what position they hold in the dynamic. I want to hear those pure male voices singing strong. Hahaha ...
ColoRuleSoft​(other male)
2 months ago • Feb 23, 2024
ColoRuleSoft​(other male) • Feb 23, 2024
Does more hair make you feel manly? Not really.

Do you enjoy a woman running her hands through your hair or grabbing it wherever it is? Can't say.

Does wearing your head hair a certain way cause you to feel more confident or more primal? I like not having a single look, so I grow it out and cut it back down every two or so months. Less hair is more dignified. Some hair is darker. Too much (when I'm about to cut it) is a chore to maintain and I don't try to make it look good, so it tends to look unkempt.

Does no hair diminish your feeling of being powerful or enhance it? No opinion.

Are you happy with your image and if not what would change about it if you could? Hair wise, I'd prefer if my hairline wasn't receding, but what can you do. Aside from that I'm fat, and have tried numerous times to change that with only minimal success.

Regarding body hair: when I was younger I did compare my body hair to other guys. At the time I felt it made me more manly to have more, but that's pretty shallow, looking back.

I will say, that since it was natural for me to have a full beard and mustache since my teen years, I never felt lacking in that department and many guys in high school got made fun of because of what they lacked, but honestly its just an image thing. I don't think my image matters for me personally, it only matters for how I am received which usually I don't fuss about. I will add that the one downside of being hairy is that if you want to or need to shave it, its a chore to do so. For me, I have varicose veins, so for a time I tried wearing compression stockings. The stockings wouldn't stay up because of my hair, and the one time I did shave them, they did stay up. Ultimately, I don't wear stockings anymore since the 30 minutes of shaving I needed to do to wear them every day wasn't worth it.
aradialspire​(dom femme)
aradialspire​(dom femme) • Feb 23, 2024
ColoRuleSoft wrote:
Does more hair make you feel manly? Not really.
For me, I have varicose veins, so for a time I tried wearing compression stockings. The stockings wouldn't stay up because of my hair, and the one time I did shave them, they did stay up. Ultimately, I don't wear stockings anymore since the 30 minutes of shaving I needed to do to wear them every day wasn't worth it.

A lovely man I once knew got himself men's garters to hold up his compression stockings, they come in a variety of sizes and can be ordered to fit at different parts of the leg (calf/knee/thigh), might help if you ever did want to get some relief. (They look like tiny suspenders for your socks!) Try and look for ones with rubberized grippers for the sock/hose, they'll help your stockings last longer if you go that route.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Ha, cool question lambsone!

Gay total bottom with some sub thrown in here.

i'm naturally hairy... not gorilla hairy, but i have it everywhere, just a little on the back. Ass, legs moderate to thick, chest, moderate, genitals, moderate. It all gets rather long if not trimmed. Hairy is easier, but i like smooth better...makes me feel more accessable, available?

But i'm very aware that is just me. i'm more responsive sexually, so even though i feel that way, if a Man likes me hairy, emotionally what turns Him on trumps what i feel. It's not an identity thing for me, like being bottom. i can go either way. The more turned on and expressive He is about smooth or hairy, the more i wanna give Him what He loves... and i can, either way. It's one of those things i can choose.

i only start to feel a little strange when He doesn't even like it trimmed. i don't want to be able to braid my pubic hair, that's just weird... or Viking? idk, but it doesn't feel right.
lambsone
lambsone • Feb 23, 2024
I would like to thank all the guys who have responded so far. It is nice to hear how guys think about themselves. Even though my family was balanced 3 women, 3 men, I still lack better knowledge of the male psyche. So I do appreciate the participation and hope more guys will dare to share.