Online now
Online now

Tickle Torture

J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
1 month ago • Mar 25, 2024

Tickle Torture

Ah. My time has finally come.
Daddy is curious about tying me up and tickling me. Never have I ever actually thought about it. I HATE being tickled so maybe that's why he wants to try it.
So there lies my question, for the Doms- why tickle torture? What do you enjoy about it?
For the subs- what's it like? Do you *secretly* enjoy it or is it actual torture?

I'm dreading it honestly. Being tied up sounds great until tickling is involved. But I'll try most things once!
Miki
Miki • Mar 25, 2024
If you hate being tickled, and most do... I'd consider making that at least a soft limit.

Personally it was a hard limit. Absolute deal-killer as in "Good night, nice meeting you, see ya 'round." , I'd communicate to such a dick.

If you trust this character, and I mean truly trust the dude, try a short session if you must,to sate any and all curiousity, but if he insists on this tickle me non Elmo bullshit knowing you hate it..... red flags a waving, proceed in the relationship with all due caution.

Personally, again,if ever I ran into a "session or weekend" dominant (the only way I did this crap) bent on doing things that I did not want in the name of "dominance"--- he would receive the non-pleasure of my foot up his ass and flying out the front door.

"But That's Just Me"
[quote="Miki"]If you hate being tickled, and most do... I'd consider making that at least a soft limit.

Personally it was a hard limit. Absolute deal-killer as in "Good night, nice meeting you, see ya 'round." , I'd communicate to such a dick.

If you trust this character, and I mean truly trust the dude, try a short session if you must,to sate any and all curiousity, but if he insists on this tickle me non Elmo bullshit knowing you hate it..... red flags a waving.."

No no, not a limit haha. We've already discussed it and I've told him we can try it. (Hence at the end I'll try *most* things once), this being one of those things. My limits are very clear and not even suggested. I just hate how exhausting tickling can make me and I hate my laugh. He's tickled me before of course and I never went "Don't ever do that again! You know i hate it!" Then storming away. It was more me tired and embarrassed. I'm pretty open to trying new things. Even if I'm not a fan. I hate broccoli but once i tried it with cheese I loved it lol. Same with anal. First time i tried it with my first bf. It sucked. Took a shot at it with my Dom, now husband, after lots of discussion, and did things properly (and safely) and now it's preferred.

That being said, we have safe words of course, and if i hate it we just won't do it again 🤷‍♀️.

I just wanted to see what others experiences were and what others enjoyed about it was all ☺️
Miki
Miki • Mar 25, 2024
OK misread somewhat. Besides, as I said "That's Just Me".

For me there is nothing useful in tickling so it would remain a rock hard limit, if I were still into physical BDSM that is.

But even "back then" in the days of yore, it was a no-go hard stop "try it and I'll kick your ass" kind of stuff. But everyone is different.
Miki wrote:
OK misread somewhat. Besides, as I said "That's Just Me".

For me there is nothing useful in tickling so it would remain a rock hard limit, if I were still into physical BDSM that is.

But even "back then" in the days of yore, it was a no-go hard stop "try it and I'll kick your ass" kind of stuff. But everyone is different.

No no, it's okay, my tone gets misread a lot. Usually my fault. I just wanted to explain better haha.

Thank you for commenting ^^
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
I have no experience, but I'd love to get an update on how it went! My Dom has talked about something similar with me and I have the same mentality as you...I'll try most anything once.

I'm not Miki level on the hate for tickling, but I also have never WANTED to be tickled. It's usually something annoying for me. Plus...I am not super ticklish, so most people fail...but when you find the right spot it's torture for me!! lol

I think he's thinking of using it as more of a deterrent for when I start to act out...because I don't enjoy it and the threat of tickling would definitely make me stop whatever I was doing. lol
shebakesalot​(sub female)
shebakesalot​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2024
I'm super sensitive to touch and very ticklish. But I flail when tickled so I warn people they can do it, but then can't be mad if I accidentally hit them haha At the last play party I went to I did a scene with a friend who has a tickling kink. I consented to them doing it, but to warn me. So we did a whole spanking thing, and then they gave me a head's up the tickling was coming, they did it, and it was such an interesting contrast from the pain of spanking to the tickling. So take that as you will. I didn't hate it.
    The most loved post in topic
Innocent Me​(sub female){Protected}
shebakesalot wrote:
I'm super sensitive to touch and very ticklish. But I flail when tickled so I warn people they can do it, but then can't be mad if I accidentally hit them haha At the last play party I went to I did a scene with a friend who has a tickling kink. I consented to them doing it, but to warn me. So we did a whole spanking thing, and then they gave me a head's up the tickling was coming, they did it, and it was such an interesting contrast from the pain of spanking to the tickling. So take that as you will. I didn't hate it.

At least you managed not to smack someone in the face! Haha

That sounds like it could be really nice...the contrast between pain and tickling. I've thought about it a lot as I know he's going to try it out on me...much like you, I take no responsibility to what happens once the tickling starts. He's been warned! Rofl
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2024
Never done it myself, but seen more than a few over the years.

Most safeworded out but a few pissed themselves and one pissed themself and then passed out.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i've been on the receiving side. It was a hook up from a kink site and the Guy was really attractive to me. It's also the only time i've ever experienced being restrained. Turned out i wasn't ticklish, which is just as well, i'm not a masochist (physically). i felt sorry for Him because i don't pretend or role play, so i don't think i was very satisfying for Him... which meant i wasn't satisfied either.

i tried, but honestly i would not do it again because i'm not wired for it and if i cannot satisfy the need/desire for the other Guy, it's missing one of the most important reasons for doing it in the first place.