Online now
Online now

Low effort messages from dudes

Steellover​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • May 1, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • May 1, 2024
I don't generally send messages on here to people at all, unless it is something specific to either a blog or a forum post, and more often than not it is easier to just respond to the post in question, than to send a PM.

However in the past, on past online dating sites, I generally put in quite a bit of effort into my initial contact introductory messages. If I felt that a possible connection would be there, I would briefly talk about myself; which doesn't mean that I'd give my entire autobiography, but rather, more like a general introduction- and mention the specific things I liked about her based on what she wrote in her profile. I would really put effort in to trying to connect with someone on an intellectual level beyond just "uh, hey baby, lets, uhhh, you know, uh, hook up."

If I felt that our relationship goals, likes and dislikes, and so on weren't compatible, or if I thought we weren't compatible for other reasons, I typically wouldn't bother contacting them (unless I had a comment or question about something else they had written on a forum or blog.)

But with that said, it's already been mentioned that, no matter how much thoughtful effort you put into a message, it is all too common that people still won't respond. I mean, I get it; some women do receive a lot of unsolicited "Fan Mail" and I would imagine it is particularly difficult for female dominants in that respect, since they are in so much demand. They probably have to weed through so much crap that even the thoughtful intro messages can get discarded along with the chaff, or else they simply don't have the time or energy to respond to everyone. That was what I ran into on other fetish dating sites I was on (including the now-mostly defunct Collarspace.)
I'mME
2 weeks ago • May 2, 2024
I'mME • May 2, 2024
autisticbarbie wrote:
Miki wrote:
I prefer what some might perceive to be low-effort responses.

My profile is deliberately thin so as to make sure none think I'm anything other than Not Looking for anything beyond casual messages and to post on whichever of these threads I feel I can contribute to. I deeply appreciate like brevity in any messages that cross my digital desk in here.

I like messages that are "current with the times" as in what's going on "today" or "this week--- month even as opposed to unsolicited biographies.

But that's Just Me.

--To those who prefer to be succinct, you got a fan here.

Pick me then. Still pick me now.

Austisticbarbie,

While Miki can certainly take care of herself, I don't know wby you think it's okay to label somone else witb that bullshit. I already said something to yiu about it. And now I'm saying it again. Do YOU know what that word means?
What appointed you to label anybody..
Notice the lack of a question mark, because its rhetorical.
Eveonna
1 day ago • May 18, 2024
Eveonna • May 18, 2024
Low effect ?

Low effect messages they come off no respect , short words , no creativity they get what they get served nothing that right nothing know meaning to enter just dis-peered message like you don't know them.  But you gotta set limits if they can't respect you they don't get nothing.  No Growth have a nice day.  It's a waste of time to focus on something that not pouring the same not in the same vibe stay busy and refresh your life.  Gentlemen need to have a vision, take action, be creative to keep women all women wants is someone that can win their heart and mean it take the time slowly they want to feel protected and safe they are the only women. Women won't by in to men that collect women that crap won't last they go find someone that can keep her show it take her own in pubic.
They get what they get served sh#t on a shingle they asked for it. I know it goes the other way around but women do not chase , beg they get better things so someone that has patience for them is willing to make room for them to show effect with blue prints not sweet words.

I know it takes two to tango but they need to be creative to keep you interested. They have to win you over by getting emotionally invested before getting hooked.  Don't get hooked till you know it's right.  If they know chemistry, I wish them well.

Short words
Hey sexy , nice body  this won't get a message back.

Account with other alts same message.
How are you feeling?
How is your journey?
Same thing over.   Won't get nothing in return.

Are you interested in slavery?  Know respect, no nothing you been served Sh#t on shingle.
SageFlame​(sub female)
23 hours ago • May 19, 2024
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 19, 2024
Conversation skills develop the same way a skilled dancer develops. It takes intension, effort, practice and a willingness to get out there even when you know you will fall.

*To those who text one or two word intros or responses:

It isn't so important to be a great conversationalist, what Is important is to know what your next choice will be.

What do You want? Go for it!
Who do you want to be? Be that.
Enjoy life.
Six Foot Four
19 hours ago • May 19, 2024
Six Foot Four • May 19, 2024
The art of conversation is a lost one, as most people would rather stare at their phones than interact with the world around them. You didn't bother to capitalize or properly punctuate your original query, so the 'dudes' would seem to have a kindred spirit in you. Why would you expect a level of effort you're unwilling to put in yourself?
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
12 minutes ago • May 19, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • May 19, 2024
Six Foot Four wrote:
The art of conversation is a lost one, as most people would rather stare at their phones than interact with the world around them. You didn't bother to capitalize or properly punctuate your original query, so the 'dudes' would seem to have a kindred spirit in you. Why would you expect a level of effort you're unwilling to put in yourself?

Oooooh.... Ouch! 😁