Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

dominantcoffeecake
3 years ago • Mar 25, 2021

Greetings

dominantcoffeecake • Mar 25, 2021
I am new to the BDSM world. I am done suppressing my dominant nature. I am here to gain information, learn the ways of a dom, and make friends. I am particularly interested in learning about rope play, bdsm, bondage, breast bondage, cnc, edge play, tpe, and I imagine probably more. I am just no familiar with all the various roles and skills. I would love to connect with people to learn and be friends. Any suggestions on where to start? Shoot me a message or a reply
takingapeek​(sub female)
takingapeek​(sub female) • Mar 25, 2021
Hi! I’m a 34 year old female and have been interested in this lifestyle for a very long time. I’ve been married and in other long term relationships, but nothing ever felt right. I’m hoping to learn as much as possible! Right now, I would love to make some new friends to help “ease” into the lifestyle.
BrattyJo​(masochist female)
Hi! My name is Jo!

I’m a pansexual, 24 year old female. I’m looking for a good friend to whom I can open up with.

I know the idea may be just that, idealistic, but I’d love to have friend that would be open to conversing more sexual topics with me.

My ideal friendship/relationship is someone that can read a book with me, cuddle with me and make out when affections are needed (this would be a two way street, I’d love to rub your feet and play with your hair).
CallMeOz​(dom male)
CallMeOz​(dom male) • Mar 25, 2021
Hello, I'm Oz, I'm a Dom who has been in a rl relationship for 15 years. Im here to find friends who think like I do. I believe in a sub having an opinion and thier own mind. And while I take all her considerations to mind I will always have the deciding vote. My sub is precious to me and I do whatever I can to look after her.
In my opinion ( and I'm sure some will disagree) a Dom is powerless until a sub who is strong enough gives Him/Her control. Consent is a gift, not a right.... anyhoo... if you want to chat hit me up. I won't bite... probably.
fairiemel

Hello

fairiemel • Mar 25, 2021
My name is Mel, I am a bisexual sub. I would rather be owned than a few nights. I am into couples and being shared safely. I would expect you to respectful of not letting me be extremely hurt by you or your guest.
scarletfawn{No collar}
3 years ago • Mar 24, 2021

Female/Slave/20/untrained

scarletfawn{No collar} • Mar 24, 2021
My name is Scarlet. I’m 20 and have been interested in bdsm since i was 14. I joined cage in hopes of learning more about bdsm and the different dynamics. If you’d like to chat more please message me. Also please be respectful
QueenBsGirl
3 years ago • Mar 22, 2021

New sub happily spoken for 💜

QueenBsGirl • Mar 22, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m so glad I found this site!! I don’t have really any IRL friends or family I can talk to about this lifestyle, so it’s nice finding a place where I belong. 😊

I’ve been with my partner for coming up on 4 years, and we’ve known each other since elementary school (over 20 years). We’ve been so passionately in love and never really struggled in our sex life, but in everyday life we had many struggles. About a week ago the topic of a BDSM lifestyle came up and my partner told me she used to be a Domme years ago before we were even romantic. This awakened my needs I’ve had for so long, and I admitted to Her I’ve been dying to live out my submissive side with someone I trust, and She 100% is the one I trust the most. So from there we sat down and She had me write out our dynamic and sign it together, and our D/s lifestyle officially began on St Patrick’s day this year (2021)!! Talk about luck!! 😜

In just this first week alone, our relationship has improved in ways we couldn’t have imagined!! And my self worth and abilities have greatly improved! I feel so much more fulfilled than ever, and she feels so honored and loved. We’ve never been happier and it can only get better from here!

Happy to be a part of this community!
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 22, 2021
Thank you all for the intros! Welcome to THE CAGE.
Vacquero one​(dom male)
Vacquero one​(dom male) • Mar 22, 2021
First my absolute respect to a person that gave me wonderful advise to me as a new member, “check out the forums first”. Thank you icon_smile.gif
I also have respect for all in the lifestyle. I admire and desire the responsibility a Dom has with a Sub.
To me it is beautiful, and I seek the challenge. The bond, the sharing , the trust icon_smile.gif
Best wishes all