Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Oct 30, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 30, 2020
Thank you to everyone who has taken time to say hello - and welcome to our latest members!
LittleLavenderGirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 29, 2020
Hello! i hope everyone is well. i’m a 40-year-old heterosexual submissive female. i joined the community a few weeks ago, and realized i didn’t stop in to say hello. i am sorry about that!! i don’t have a lot of experience in BDSM, but it has been a longtime desire for me; ~20 years or so. i am finally at the point in my life where i’ve accepted who i am. It feels great! It’s been so nice to interact with this community. icon_smile.gif

~lavender
TieHardTwo
TieHardTwo • Oct 29, 2020
Hey all,

Gay male bondage couple with a kink family, playrooms, more experience than I care to think about and the habit of designing and creating our own play gear. As it seems that covid is about to shut down most of our sex life for the second time this year thought I would try this site for chats and friendship. Really interested in networking with leather workers, carpenters, engineers or creatives who like to devise kinky stuff. Have a live in alpha pup we adore.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 29, 2020
Welcome everyone! It's great to see so many new faces. If you need any help just drop me a CAGE Mail icon_smile.gif
whosthatgirl
3 years ago • Oct 28, 2020

New to the community

whosthatgirl • Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone I’m 33/fem/central TX brand new to the community. I’ve been to 2 swing events and it was very intriguing (even tho I didn’t play). I look forward to exploring and finding my niche. I hope you guys don’t mind questions because I have quite a few.

Thanks for having me
oMichaelne​(dom male)
oMichaelne​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2020
Hey wassup y’all. I’m Michael. 29 year old Dom

I’ve been in the lifestyle for the past 8 years. A lot of experience but there is always more to learn and share. I have a great job where I can work from home so I am willing to relocate in the future if my future sub needed IRL. I’m fine with online too. Speaking of that, I am looking for a sub at the moment. Doesn’t matter the age because it’s the mind that matters most to me. She needs to be affectionate, a great listener and willing to understand me. If interested, just message me and we can talk further about everything else.

Good luck and thanks for having me
Hermusician55​(sub male)
Hermusician55​(sub male) • Oct 28, 2020
Hello there! Welcome to the cage! I’m a submissive too and have been on here since the beginning. It’s such a good site with so many nice people. I’ve had a lot of good and strange experiences as a sub and would love to chat with you. Hope your well and stay safe with this Covid thing.
Anna Courcelle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name is Anna, I am 24 and a submissive.

I am mostly looking for knowledge and experiences. I want to grow as a submissive and find out more about the lifestyle in general, and how I fit in it. Really I just want to find my place in this crazy world.

I stumbled upon this place during one of my numerous Internet explorations, and it seems like a genuine and kind community, so thank you for having me!