Online now
Online now

Meyers Briggs

Bunnie
5 years ago • May 16, 2018

Meyers Briggs

Bunnie • May 16, 2018
I’ve been seeing a lot about this personality test lately. I’ve only (fairly) recently become aware of it, and the personality type that I identify as. It seems very accurate, and was quite a sigh of relief tbh, to know that behaviours that I have are shared by others, and that there’s some explanation... and I guess, to know I’m not alone. My curiosity is... what types are out there? What is your personality type? How does that show up for you? How much do you use it to determine life choices? Career, partners, choices... even bdsm?
Hisproclivity​(sub female)
5 years ago • May 16, 2018
Hisproclivity​(sub female) • May 16, 2018
Enfj... And I think it fits the bill. Masterfull is an introvert. It works for us and there is a great flow. I have noticed in companionship I prefer introverts and in friendships I seek out extroverts.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • May 17, 2018
I'm every bit an ENFP. I'm all about having fun trying new things, and having personal connections. I do tend to prefer introvert Doms, although my current is an extrovert. I prefer to think of the MB as shorthand mto express yourself.
NrsGoodBody​(switch female){FREEspirit}
Infj... 10years .....of research and trying to make myself better with its good and bad stuff. Took it 4 a decent position in management and take it every few years to see if it changes. It has not.

It's very...me... but it's also not as deep as it could be. I think it's a good starting point for what ilook for and like... i tend to be attracted to like minded, assertive, extroverts who are really introverted. Totally makes sense
Cherry2000​(sub female)
Cherry2000​(sub female) • May 17, 2018
I am an INTJ. The description is very accurate. I tend to be very introverted and need to find solutions to everything. I am a complete nerd.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • May 17, 2018
INTJ, according to the test.

@ Bunnie, I had no idea such test exists as I have never had much trust in such things and have never been looking for stuff like that. Only recently some curious people here asked me to do it icon_smile.gif