Online now
Online now

Suggestion Thread

Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Oct 23, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 23, 2019
@Sensualsubgirl - thank you for all of the interesting suggestions! We really appreciate your feedback and are constantly working to evaluate, add to, and re-order our "to do" list. All comments are always helpful icon_smile.gif
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Oct 25, 2019
Not sure if its been mentioned already.....would be nice to have a draft/save feature on emails. Often I answer while working and some times get called away half way through a reply or need to step away from the PC if at home (guests or kids). I'll often have to save to my PC which can be annoying if I use another PC.

Thanks for what you have done. This place has changed so much to when it opened.
Bunnie
4 years ago • Nov 7, 2019
Bunnie • Nov 7, 2019
Hi Cage Staff,

Would it be a possible option with Forums, for the new *threads* to be the most prominent... instead of the new *comments*, please?

Perhaps simply a notification to show that a new comment has been added to an old thread, rather than bumping it back to the top (?)... because unfortunately I have recently come to see that there are so many forum posts that seem to go unnoticed (I was surprised to see how many I’ve missed... and although, yes, I’m technologically challenged, I know I wouldn’t be alone in that). Sometimes they just move so quickly in one night, it seems like nothing has changed.

Thank you icon_smile.gif
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
4 years ago • Nov 10, 2019

Search option

Greeting and Salivations,

One thing that could be helpful is a keyword search bar.

I have been finding that I am searching for things like "books", "collaring", "dungeon", "paties", etc and it takes forever to go through all the pages to sometimes not find what I need.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Nov 11, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 11, 2019
Thank you everyone! We're discussing all of your comments and hope to bring you more features and improvements in the near future. Keep your eye on this space icon_smile.gif
TheZombie​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019

Re: Suggestion Thread

Villanelle wrote:
As many of you know THE CAGE is still new and developing. As we encourage the growth of our wonderful community we are also working to improve existing features and bring you new ones. We'd love to hear what your top requests for additions or improvements might be and what works well for you. We have an ever evolving list of tasks to do and suggestions to review so feedback is very important to us.

Thank you all for your continued support! We look forward to growing with you as we continue to expand The Cage community!

Would like to know an exact date when someone was last online to know which profiles are still active.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 14, 2019
This is much requested and something on our to do list. Fyi, offline users get an email notification that they have a message unless they opt out of this (In preferences).
jieJoe
4 years ago • Nov 18, 2019
jieJoe • Nov 18, 2019
Good. But there a draw back. Write a log? Every day to post if what you n other done that day or how you feel? One hope that it will stay private? But what one post on the web, write out on paper or on laptop or post. Is no longer safe not secret. One Dom and or Mistress can use and black mail.
Villanelle​(staff)
4 years ago • Jan 7, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 7, 2020
I'm giving this thread a bump as we roll in to January. We have a very long "to do" list but your feedback helps us prioritize. We also love your ideas and critiques. All of your feedback is very helpful to us so please keep it coming icon_smile.gif