Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

Fallible Malleable
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
Fallible Malleable • Jun 4, 2020
Name choice was tough one. I’ve had a user name I’ve used elsewhere for ages but for a multitude of reasons needed something completely different for this site. Decided on Fallible Malleable because it hopefully does a good job of describing part of me. Fallible- I’m a human being who has made, is capable of, and I’m sure will make mistakes as I/We enter into and go on our BDSM & kink journey. The important part for me to remember is that through making mistakes one hopefully learns from them, and that is what I seek to do. For someone that has perfectionist tendencies this can be tough because it used to be that mistakes = failure. The second part of my name Malleable is two-fold. The definition of Malleable: (of a metal or other material) able to be hammered or pressed permanently out of shape without breaking or cracking. Also easily influenced; pliable. A reminder that I need to keep an open mind and let go of some of my preconceived ideas on different things. I need to be open to the aspects and ideas we can incorporate into our lives. Also a slight chuckle at the idea of being pressed out of shape without bending or cracking. I can be a tough cookie but, yes, please! Maybe?
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
Velveteen slave is a nod to a concept that came about the first time I was released. I feared that I'd never find again what I felt I'd lost. Then one day I was reading a book to my child (The Velveteen Rabbit) and the concept that "once you have been made REAL you can never be made unreal again." stuck with me. Once i understood who and what I was (I'd identified as a submissive before, but not as a slave... and now it feels like a half life)... I understood that I had been made REAL, and no matter what, I could not be made unreal again. It still holds true.

I also go by "Faith" which has been my online screen name forever and ever, literally since 1997. ^__^. At that time I picked something that was super important to me, and could pass as a name et voila. Faith.
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
I want a new screen name.
I chose to use my middle name.
I had thought about using my screen name from a game that I play. The name is Medieval Yummies and because it was an October when I started and castle decor was offered AND it's a food game, it worked out great!
If I was to go with that name here, it would sound like I have this ancient, cobweb twat🤦🏻‍♀️. It was just a no-go🤷🏻‍♀️.
I have had 2 pet names but normally I let the Dom choose what he wants to call me SO nicole r it is until.
Oh and it's lower case because when I, OH GOD, UMM.... It's a long story....😣.... Before I met O.... Ga damnit I can't explain without tearing up.
I had felt that I was on top of the world last fall and about February or March things changed and I felt so little and alone. When I came back here I changed it to lowercase because of that feeling.
I still have that feeling sometimes BUT O has really helped me get out of my head and he makes me laugh everyday.
I'm ready for my lowercase name to become something that makes me smile.
BellaYellowRosé​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
I chose mine because I needed a username I have never used before. So I spent about a day trying to decide what I wanted. It hit me while I was out walking and saw a neighbors rose bush. I love yellow roses and find them beautiful. So I got Bella (beautiful in Italian) Yellow (my favorite color and type of rose) Rosé (which is one of my favorite wines and close to rose so it had a double meaning for me).
HisJuguete​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
HisJuguete​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
His Juguete;
Juguete meaning Toy in Spanish. I thought it only fit since I’m here to please my Dom/Daddy even if I go about it in a “Bratty” kind of way 😝. I’m his, to do as he says and pleases. It makes me happy to see him enjoying his “juguete”.
NeuteredNympho​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020

Name

NeuteredNympho​(sub male) • Jun 20, 2020
I picked mine because of my castration fetish or fantasy. Not sure which it is really. But I love being naked or cross dressing and partake in a little self CBT sometimes. And dream of a day when I meet someone I can share these and other things with.
HisHunnyBun​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
My current name (thinking about changing it but must wait 30 days to change)

My favorite anime is highschool dxd
I love cats and Japan
Koneko is a nekomata on the anime
My favorite character

Plus koneko is Japanese for kitten.
bdhotnerd​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
bdhotnerd​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
When I first started and just didn't want to be recognized online, I thought it would be funny to call myself "deepthroatnchill", but that was annoying to remember and type whenever I wanted to log in anywhere, and although I love me some deepthroat, I didn't feel like it made a recognizable and personal connection with people.

Changed it to BDhotnerd so people knew I was into bondage and dominance and nerdy stuff... Then I just lie about being attractive for interest lol. Not really much of a story, but I felt like joining the discussion and reading other submissions.