Online now
Online now

Posts by Rod(dom male)
Search found 33 matches
I guess it's one of those things that seems to tempt a lot of women at least, I'm not sure I've ever seen guys applying filters so on that side of the coin it seems a bit of a gender biased thing?
M ...
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:00 am • 4 Replies • 1660 Views
Author
Rod
Very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but 100% this is a scam.
All too common in the scene unfortunately, they usually come with a ton of model perfect photos that look professionally taken becaus ...
Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:15 pm • 7 Replies • 1967 Views
Its a good point, I do try to make sure on sites where age is not updated automatically that I edit it.
I have never quite got the whole lying about age bit, I mean if you meet in person its gonna b ...
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:26 am • 9 Replies • 7109 Views
Unfortunately what you say is true, an awful lot of that kind of dumb and sometimes dangerous stuff goes on and it afflicts most if not all bdsm forums.
My top three tips for navigating this minefie ...
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:45 am • 9 Replies • 7859 Views
Author
Rod
Forum
Topic
Interesting question, in my experience I have found quite a few girls just aren't into penetrative toys. They love a cock but dildo's etc leave them cold, much as you describe. Most of those however d ...
Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 am • 14 Replies • 11695 Views
My feeling it is better to approach things from a more positive standpoint.
Starting out asking what you have in common is far more productive and avoids that awkward aspect of a sub effectively say ...
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:39 am • 9 Replies • 8560 Views
Author
Rod
Forum
Topic
You are wise to be daunted by the prospect as it can carry some responsibility. Off hand I can't think of any real cyber resource as such but there are a few things you should consider.
First and fo ...
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:06 am • 9 Replies • 8341 Views
Author
Rod
It can be both. A lot of straight out online role play involves nothing more than elaborate, real time story telling. In these scenes no one actually does anything you just chat as if you are.
Next l ...
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:46 am • 9 Replies • 8341 Views
Author
Rod