Online now
Online now

Corrupt A Wish

TheChimera​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 12, 2020
TheChimera​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2020
Granted. But, you keep the current traumas and bad memories, while your knowledge as an adult, and know-how reverts with your age.

I wish I had millions dollars.
badmonkey​(sub male)
badmonkey​(sub male) • Apr 12, 2020
Granted, but it is only achieved by watching the rest of the world decent into utter chaos leaving you the only person alive.

I wish I had an Easter egg
Fate
Fate • Apr 12, 2020
Granted: but it’s a docile baby dinosaur who’ll grow taller than a skyscraper and you not only have to keep it hidden from humanity, you have to house and feed it.

I wish I had a dragon to protect me and to take me for wild rides in the sky.

XxFxx
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Granted, but humanity will not see what you have done as helpful, you will consequently doubt yourselfand it will only be recognized as helpful long after you are gone.

I wish for perfect health until i die.
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2020
Granted: You remain in perfect health for three days, before being hit by a tourist bus. Hundreds of photos of your healthy corpse find their way onto the internet.

I wish I could fly.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Fate wrote:
Granted: but it’s a docile baby dinosaur who’ll grow taller than a skyscraper and you not only have to keep it hidden from humanity, you have to house and feed it.

I wish I had a dragon to protect me and to take me for wild rides in the sky.

XxFxx

Granted, but the dragon suffers from continuous, explosive flautlence. (this is to replace my original answer which was for a different wish and didn't make sense, sorry)