Online now
Online now

A little nervous

↑ ↓
atomteach​(switch female)
4 months ago • 03/05/2021 2:20 am

A little nervous

atomteach​(switch female) • 03/05/2021 2:20 am
I have a new partner and we are both switch and even though we have spent hours talking I still don’t know where to begin. I have a safe word but he says he will let me know. I know he wants more from me to dominate him. Any ideas for me? Things I can do/say? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Zedland​(dom male)
4 months ago • 03/05/2021 3:40 am
Zedland​(dom male) • 03/05/2021 3:40 am
Well there's a bunch of things to consider starting with how comfortable are you with moving into the dominate role. If you are unsure that undercuts your confidence and a Dom without confidence is rarely dominant. And it is a big role. One in which you must not only consider what you want, but what they want, and what the dynamic needs.

But if you have steeled yourself to move forward then there is one thing to remember. You are going to screw up. I am going to screw up. Everyone on this site will metaphorically fart at the wrong moment. So don't worry about being perfect, just do your best. As long as you and your partner communicate openly and clearly things will be alright. You will learn and evolve together, growing into your roles.

Specifically where you should start is with the basics. Draw up a list of things you need to know about your partner and the dynamic between you. Make them sit down and answer. Ask every question you can think of and don't accept any half-answers, information is your greatest friend. Get their safe words and limits. Draw up a rough outline of how you will function; when they will obey and what you don't control. Lay down some basic rules and punishments. Once that is out of the way use all that information to think up a game, something you both can enjoy. Doesn't have to be elaborate, in fact simple works best.
    The most loved post in topic