Online now
Online now

Men, what you need to know.

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Nov 2, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
That's cute.

Be accountable. That's what it's all about. Own your *hit. Take constructive criticism verses insults in a healthy way. You have much to learn.

it's been one helluva long time since I've encountered anyone who loves to shadow box as much as you do. I envision your life as being one of angry bitterness with little to no REAL human interaction. That would require you to have actual people skills which you *clearly* do not have. Dude. Go ahead and keep coming at me with those verbal fisticuffs you're clearly so fond of - I figure you'll wear yourself out and take a much needed timeout eventually. icon_wink.gif
LongerJohnny​(dom male)

Happy to help

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 2, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
That's cute.

Be accountable. That's what it's all about. Own your *hit. Take constructive criticism verses insults in a healthy way. You have much to learn.

Since you are a fan of perfection no doubt you will be grateful to me for pointing out a grammatical error in your profile, and I'm confident that you will be able to take it in a healthy way.
It is extremely likely that you are speaking only of yourself and your own opinion. Therefore, unless you also have first-hand knowledge of the opinions of all mines regarding music, the correct way to state it would be:
"Music is a love of mine"
not
"Music is a love of mines."

You probably got distracted by your ego and simply missed it.
By the way, that wasn't an excuse, just an observation.
No need to thank me.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2021
Lilyanna​(sub female)

"The negative is easier to believe. It seems to be the loudest voice in my head. Logic doesn't seem to drown it out completely. It likes to lurk on the edges whispering doubts."
I think that is easy to do. I call it good/bad hair days. Someone compliments your hair and you feel like you can take over the world, one comment about "what did you do to your hair?" and you're off buying a hat.

The other is harder. Jerks like Pinnacle feed on that stuff. They are often filled with just as much low self-esteem and insecurity but they overcompensate it with outrageous attitudes and behaviors.

Still, momentary bad hair days are probably normal. But if you know you have low self-esteem and no confidence you may want to work on that.

Those doubts make you more susceptible to creepers and they can be very hurtful.

Iyanla Vanzant- in one of her books says that what you bring into a relationship is what you come through it with. So if you go in lying, you come out a liar.

She specifically talks about self-doubt and encountering those who always seem to know what to say to you to get their way. In the end, when they are done, they usually end up saying all the cruel things you feared most.

Think of these concerns as seeds you put into your relationships. What are you planting? What will you grow?

You deserve better and can have it. You just will need to do a little work on these things and don't listen to ignorance.

H*
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2021
WytchyWoman​(masochist female)

"You ALSO bleated very loudly about how you don't bother "dealing with emotional women" and it being "an exercise in futility". Save your proselytizing for someone who might be bothered to grant you an audience and entertain any of that testosterone-laden claptrap you churn out. I'm done."
MY GOD, I love "bleated" What a great visual.

For the record, what I wrote wasn't for him. (You really can fix people that broken) it was for anyone else out there who will or has encountered him or those like him who seem to think it is their right to be assholes.

As I always say,
calling yourself a Dom and being one is very different.
Just as being a dick and having one is very different.

He checks all the boxes on the former and not the latter, which he has continued to show us in every response.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
SubtleHush wrote:

I always say,
calling yourself a Dom and being one is very different.
Just as being a dick and having one is very different.

He checks all the boxes on the former and not the latter, which he has continued to show us in every response.

Sing it loud, sistah icon_smile.gif
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Nov 2, 2021
One or two aspects not mentioned:

If you suffer from PCOS and/ insulin resistance, losing weight is almost impossible. And once your BMI has hits41, your chances of losing weight through diet and exercise is a whopping 1%.,

Also, sexually traumatic experiences in childhood is considered causal for adult obesity.

(I find it ironic that one gets shamed by the same type of mindset that caused the trauma in the first place.)

Anyway.

A judgemental attitude, especially of someone whose shoes you haven't walked in, is a red flag for me in a potential friend or partner.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Also throwing out there ...Weight loss and Hypothyroidism are not friends
Hypothyroidism means the thyroid gland is underactive and fails to secrete enough hormones into the bloodstream. This causes the person's metabolism to slow down. Hypothyroidism is the most common thyroid disorder, and it is thought to affect around six to 10 per cent of women.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I’ll never understand wanting to police someone else’s body or giving opinions on a stranger’s body if you haven’t been asked.
I’m pretty fit but I’ve had doms tell me I needed to lose 5 pounds and have a flat stomach. I’ve had others suggest I get breast implants. All unsolicited opinions. Men love to say body image issues are the fault of women, but I can’t be the only one whose dealt with men like this. It’s worse when it comes from someone you care about.
dananddawn
dananddawn • Nov 2, 2021
Self confidence is sexy.

One of the great things about being involved in the real time BDSM/Kink world is that age, size, race, weight...we are all over the board with those attributes and everyone is smiling. It was of great value to us both that we walked in and saw such a mix of people having kinky fun regardless of what our (media) image makers told us we should look like.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I’ll never understand wanting to police someone else’s body or giving opinions on a stranger’s body if you haven’t been asked.
I’m pretty fit but I’ve had doms tell me I needed to lose 5 pounds and have a flat stomach. I’ve had others suggest I get breast implants. All unsolicited opinions. Men love to say body image issues are the fault of women, but I can’t be the only one whose dealt with men like this. It’s worse when it comes from someone you care about.

Just wanted to add that I was done with these men as soon as they expressed this crap.