Online now
Online now

So... anal.

Sasa​(dom female)
2 years ago • Mar 31, 2022
Sasa​(dom female) • Mar 31, 2022
It turns them into nothing! It is simply something that could feel nice for some. Does it turn me into a sub if I would enjoy raw sex? No. And surprisingly if I like to eat tacos it also doesnt turn me into a Mexican.
wannabe yours​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2022
I would venture to guess that would be where communication will come in between in you and your Dom/Master. If that is something that he enjoys and if your level of submission to him runs deep then I feel you should be ready able and willing to give that to him every time he needs it and requires it. To me as a submissive I try to take myself out of the equation and put my prospective Dom/Master first and foremost. Because it isnt about me in it's all about pleasing and serving him. So again each and every time he wants anal or anything else for that matter then he gets it!!!
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
wannabe yours wrote:
It isnt about me in it's all about pleasing and serving him. So again each and every time he wants anal or anything else for that matter then he gets it!!!
I'm so fortunate that my own dom actually *wants* me to be pleased. He's a man that does expect his own needs to be met and even exceeded - but luckily, one of his needs is to have a satisfied and happy girl in his presence. As a result of the thoughtful consideration he affords me, I'm more than willing to go the extra mile to see that he's never left wanting. I must not be a real submissive though.🤷
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: So... anal.

Littleflower x wrote:
Do Doms/Daddy’s want someone who has some anal training or prefer to be the first?

This is something that I question quite a lot and don’t have many Princess friends to ask.

i think this is one of those questions that does not have a universal answer. I.e, it depends on the individual.

Maybe approach it from a different angle: " what would you prefer?"

To my way of thinking the best connections are symbiotic because there is compatibility. If you want/need the act of training, find a Dom/Domme who wants/needs to train. Or vice versa: if you want to skip the opening/stretching process and get into bigger things, find a Dom/Domme who wants/needs someone who has reached that point.

Personally, i look for both in a Man/Top. i love the energy and dynamic of being with a Man who wants/needs to seduce and open me. i have a drawer full of 'toys' that i never use on myself because part of my need/want is to be opened, not to just be open. It's a connecting/bonding factor for me, and it is for some Guys as well.

i've also encounter Guys who want a priorly opened hole and don't have the desire (or patience) to open, they want someone already opened. They may want me to use toys on myself and 'self train.' That doesn't work for me at all because it skips part of the bonding dynamic for me, so i look for Guys who are wired similarly, are compatible so it becomes a symbiotic dynamic for both of us.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
wannabe yours wrote:
I would venture to guess that would be where communication will come in between in you and your Dom/Master. If that is something that he enjoys and if your level of submission to him runs deep then I feel you should be ready able and willing to give that to him every time he needs it and requires it. To me as a submissive I try to take myself out of the equation and put my prospective Dom/Master first and foremost. Because it isnt about me in it's all about pleasing and serving him. So again each and every time he wants anal or anything else for that matter then he gets it!!!

It seems to me you are getting what you need/want by being able to realize/claim you "put [your] prospective Dom/Master first and foremost." That doing that meets a desire/need in you.
i think the best and superior form of D/s is the form that works for both. Looks like you have found the form that works for you.
wannabe yours​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 2, 2022
Just want to say thank you for all your opinions and in put. As tallslenderguy mentioned the way I am meets a desire / need for me just as Spellbound partner allows her to receive pleasure for her. It all works out... I dont currently have a Dom but we all must do what works for us no judging...I also wish tallslenderguy luck finding what you want in a partner,...
Noire{Owned (NH)}
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Apr 3, 2022
Hello!

I am a submissive so I cannot speak from the experience of a Dom. But I currently am in the courting process with a Dom who enjoys anal. (He’s been a lovely resource and trainer.)

To keep this short, I myself am an anal novice in the terms of actually participating in anal play. As for my knowledge about it, that has grown with time and asking all of the questions.

At first I was skeptical about it, but once I found a Dominant who was confidant. Had the right amount of experience in said category. It made me feel comfortable exploring a kink that I didn’t know I’d come to like in the future.

I would say most dominants are patient with their submissive’s when exploring a new kink. Do I think dominants prefer a seasoned anal submissive to a fledgling one? That depends on the individual. But in my experience most dominants I’ve spoken with, haven’t expressed that their submissive needs to have experience in anal.

Many are willing to teach you and help you explore that part of your body. As the saying goes, you’ll never know how you feel about it. Until you try it! Best of wishes!😘
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 9, 2022

Re: So... anal.

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2022
Littleflower x wrote:
Do Doms/Daddy’s want someone who has some anal training or prefer to be the first?

I own this dirty little butterfly who was surprised that I hadn't commented about this. So here we go.
There are reasons to prefer both.
I LOVE that "oh my fucking god that fucking hurts like fucking hell!!!" expression that you see on the face of a sub who has minimal experience with anal.
A sub with more anal experience can usually take more so you can do more (within limits) make it hurt more for longer, play with interesting toys and... things. One of the goals being to get her to make that face in spite of her experience.
Of course everyone must be very careful and it must always be consensual.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 27, 2022
I'mME • Aug 27, 2022
DukeOfPayne wrote:
I would say being First is always a delight for a Dominant, male or female

To have a virgin offer all of her or himself to the Dom they have learned is trustworthy and skilful is the greatest gift a submissive can grant

Perhaps to have an older experienced sub is a great pleasure as in having no stressful niceties to have to worry about and can engage in full on pleasure without hindrances

In all conditions thorough hygiene and safety must be observed for good healthy enjoyment

Yes, got to hate having to go with the niceties to a sub.