Online now
Online now

Is Anyone Here Interested in Pony Girls ?

CanBiWife​(dom female)
2 years ago • Dec 8, 2021

Is Anyone Here Interested in Pony Girls ?

CanBiWife​(dom female) • Dec 8, 2021
Not quite what to call it ... is the Pony Girl thing a kink ? A fetish ? Something else ?

One of the women I've been chatting with is fascinated with it. Doing some searches, I was amazed / astounded to see how many sites and pix are available on it.

Thanks !
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 8, 2021

Re: Is Anyone Here Interested in Pony Girls ?

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 8, 2021
CanBiWife wrote:
Not quite what to call it ... is the Pony Girl thing a kink ? A fetish ? Something else ?

One of the women I've been chatting with is fascinated with it. Doing some searches, I was amazed / astounded to see how many sites and pix are available on it.

Thanks !

Pony girls as in Owner/pet or petplay kinda thing?
If so, yes it is a thing, though I have never experienced it so I couldn't say to what extent.
I have met a lot of kitties and bunnies, a puppy, a fox, but no ponies.
Or are you referring to something else?
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 9, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 9, 2021
Ponyplay is very big in some regions. It was common before COVID to see them at large events. Including performances, parades and cart pulling.

The gear can be costly and there are many agreed upon (by them) protocols and postures that make a good pony. There were also contests and groups about it. I'm sure some are still on FetLife for like-minded to discuss.

Of course, you can make it as big a part of you or not but others into it would have good advice and some even sell gear to others.

I sat in on a 2-hour class about it once and when they had everyone say what type of pony they were it was interesting to see how others thought about this. When they got to me, all I could say was, that I would want to be a pampered pony. (I was the only one who laughed btw)

So take a look, there are others out there. Clearly, I am not one of them. lol

H*
dollMaker​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 9, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male) • Dec 9, 2021
Its a lovely thing, elegant, beautiful and amazing, but one needs deep pockets. Pony harness, hoof boots, tails, bits, headdresses and full pony masks are not cheap. Once you then get into traps (carriages) its uber expensive.
    The most loved post in topic
SubtleHush​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 10, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 10, 2021
dollMaker​(dom male)

"Its a lovely thing, elegant, beautiful and amazing, but one needs deep pockets. Pony harness, hoof boots, tails, bits, headdresses and full pony masks are not cheap. Once you then get into traps (carriages) its uber expensive."

It's a significant investment.

I thought getting the seams straight on thigh hi's was a pain in the ass until I saw pony girls suiting up lol
SissyMaidSally
1 year ago • May 13, 2022
SissyMaidSally • May 13, 2022
I got quite into it in my late-20's, but it (apparently) is so rare in my area that after the one other person I knew with an interest moved away, it essentially just became dress-ups without a handler, and I lost interest before too long.

I do still have my harness, tail, boots, and bridle though; I just haven't worn them in about twelve years (actually, I'm not even sure if the harness would still fit, or I could stand in the boots!).
Authenticly honest
Authenticly honest • May 13, 2022
Pony girl is like a horse very smart and very dumb.
Smart because she knows she will be pampered fed bathed and loved
Dumb because she will follow orders driven where ever she will be driven run or walk feel the sting of the whip but mysteriously that gives her the feel of freedom she needs knowing she is loved and cared.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • May 13, 2022
Authenticly honest wrote:
Pony girl is like a horse very smart and very dumb. Dumb because she will follow orders driven where ever she will be driven.
?
requin lupus
requin lupus • May 13, 2022
Authenticly honest wrote:
Pony girl is like a horse very smart and very dumb.
Smart because she knows she will be pampered fed bathed and loved
Dumb because she will follow orders driven where ever she will be driven run or walk feel the sting of the whip but mysteriously that gives her the feel of freedom she needs knowing she is loved and cared.

I echo the prior response, I don't think you meant this the way it came out. I hope so at least. Care to expound?