Online now
Online now

Dick pics

xhibiting​(sub female){none}
1 year ago • Jan 12, 2023

Dick pics

I really don't know how to deal with guys sending me unsolicited dick pics. I mean, is this something guys think will turn a woman on ?

Personally, I like to be able to see more than just a dick because to me, looking at a just a dick is a bit like starring at a turkey neck just before it goes into the oven.
Surely there must be some kind of lead-in or at least an ongoing conversation before planting a limp on my screen.

I am normally lost for words but don't want to hurt a guys feelings since they think they are doing something good.

What is the best way to handle this ? ( excuse the pun )
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2023
Report them please. You can do so by visiting their profile and clicking on the report button. The reporter's identity is only revealed to staff and is otherwise an anonymous action.
    The most loved post in topic
thanx V.

I was wondering if guys really think it's okay since this is a BDSM site where women like me are experimenting with submission, but yes, I will report in the future.

It is a great shame though, some of the guys are really nice and polite and I feel very let down when without any warning at all, my screen is filled up with some guys turkeyneck.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 12, 2023
We're happy to educate them about this matter but repeated offenses (that are reported and that we know about) may result in account restrictions or even a permanent ban.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jan 12, 2023
Iโ€™m sure they wish you to fall swooning at their feet ! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I for one have never and will never perform such an action without being asked ! And then only if Iโ€™m 100% comfortable with it !

Same as I have told ladies Iโ€™ve been chatting to, unless your boobies light up and your pussy sings the national anthem, I have no great desire to see them until we at least have decided there may be an opportunity for a relationship!

There are plenty of other places to view such anatomical wonders without sullying a chat !
jkillaaa​(sub female)
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jan 12, 2023
It does make me wonder what the success rate for the unsolicited dick pics is. Does it EVER work? Maybe they think even if they send 100 and get one person who sees it and is like, โ€œomg I need your dick right NOW!โ€ then itโ€™s worth it? Like itโ€™s a numbers game. Or something.

Maybe we can get some stories from some of these dick pic senders? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
Shaynna​(dom female)
Shaynna​(dom female) • Jan 12, 2023
I think they love showing how big (or small) they are and that they also do it so they can then ask for our private parts pics , saying to us 'I showed you mine so it's only fair that you show me yours now', totally forgetting that we didn't ask them to show us
IronWorld​(sadist male)

Re: Dick pics

IronWorld​(sadist male) • Jan 12, 2023
xhibiting wrote:
I really don't know how to deal with guys sending me unsolicited dick pics. I mean, is this something guys think will turn a woman on ?

My dick pic is the first image on my profile.
Shaynna wrote:
I think they love showing how big (or small) they are and that they also do it so they can then ask for our private parts pics , saying to us 'I showed you mine so it's only fair that you show me yours now', totally forgetting that we didn't ask them to show us

lol, this behaviour got George Michael arrested icon_wink.gif
WickiDee​(switch male)
WickiDee​(switch male) • Jan 12, 2023
"Like staring at a turkey neck just before it goes in the oven." Priceless! As someone with one, I'd be afraid of getting burned.