Online now
Online now

Foot fetish

Steveinneed​(sub male)
1 year ago • Apr 26, 2022
Steveinneed​(sub male) • Apr 26, 2022
I love to kiss and lick womens feet,and I have had my toes sucked,and it does feel so good the feeling did go right to my cock.
Mrgoodbutt
1 year ago • Jan 24, 2023
Mrgoodbutt • Jan 24, 2023
If a woman doesn’t keep her feet nice and soft with a pedicure that tells a lot about her. Womens feet can be beautiful and well taken care of or they can look like claws. Pretty feet and toes are a must and most men think the same thing. Why would a woman want to have her feet soft with a nice pedicure if they didn’t think they are attractive.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jan 24, 2023

Really Profound....

InqSci​(dom male) • Jan 24, 2023
goodbutt wrote:
If a woman doesn’t keep her feet nice and soft with a pedicure that tells a lot about her. Womens feet can be beautiful and well taken care of or they can look like claws. Pretty feet and toes are a must and most men think the same thing. Why would a woman want to have her feet soft with a nice pedicure if they didn’t think they are attractive.
.. Dang. That is really profound and really makes me think. Very good insight.

For the thread... "Feet"... Nope, nope and NOPE.
I do not judge people who do.... hey I get it, kink is kink; who am I, right? But, I just never have been turned on by feet. Lately, I get even more sickened when I see a foot. Even my own. I guess it is the curves of a woman's foot? I can see that, but I just can't get past them for some reason. No childhood trauma with feet... weird. Have to figure that one out later.
Anyway... enjoy the feet ! or not ! It's all Good!
I'mME
1 year ago • Jan 25, 2023
I'mME • Jan 25, 2023
[quote="goodbutt"]If a woman doesn’t keep her feet nice and soft with a pedicure that tells a lot about her. Womens feet can be beautiful and well taken care of or they can look like claws. Pretty feet and toes are a must and most men think the same thing. Why would a woman want to have her feet soft with a nice pedicure if they didn’t think they are attractive.[/quote

goodbutt,

Not having feet soft and toes painted doesn't necessarily say anything bad about a woman
It could mean that they don't have the money to go and get a pedicure, maybe they haven't had the time to take care of them themselves, maybe they spent a few months in the hospital.
cynthiajoy
1 year ago • Jan 26, 2023
cynthiajoy • Jan 26, 2023
Bless the women too that allows another woman to worship her feet.
i think it is hard to find as foot fetish is usually associated with sub men to women.

i like to wash her feet gently. i do enjoy them clean. Then massaging them testing the pressure that best for her enjoyment. Then moving on to licking and kissing all of her feet. One has to put her in the right frame of mind. Finally, each individual toe is sucked on as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Then there is the trying to put the whole foot in my mouth. Finishing with hand massaging and thanking her for pleasuring her.

The act to me includes the feelings of love, honor, humiliation, and joy. We all know that fetishes and sexual acts all start in the brain.
That's all i have to say about that besides i am always looking for other women that would enjoy my services.

cynthia of Canton, Ohio
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
Because I am a dominant woman I am in authority in my romantic and service relationships. Therefore, only my Slaves and Submissives are going to touch my feet. Because I love my feet touched and toes sucked but a certain way so mine know how I like it by my direction.

I am careful about who touches my feet because of certain aches.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Jan 26, 2023
If you are a woman with rough feet (opposite of soft), toenail fungus, toenails not painted (only a few can get away with this), crazy corns, lacking moisturization...for Pete's sake, please keep your socks on!!! Nobody needs to see that. I'm just sayin'.
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 26, 2023
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
If you are a woman with rough feet (opposite of soft), toenail fungus, toenails not painted (only a few can get away with this), crazy corns, lacking moisturization...for Pete's sake, please keep your socks on!!! Nobody needs to see that. I'm just sayin'.

Dom Pinnacle,
What do your feet look like?