Online now
Online now

Water sports yes or no?

BottomFagForCUM
1 year ago • Feb 4, 2023
BottomFagForCUM • Feb 4, 2023
Water sports Yes! Scat of ANY sort, hell No! I love the feeling and taste of hot piss showering me, or filling my mouth up to gulp down. Urine is steril coming out of the fresh supplier (unless the supplier has some sort of infection/sickness). Survivalists drink their own urine to survive dehydration. So I've read/heard.

There is definitely a humiliation aspect to it as well - which I find makes me feel completely like trash and the hungry piss slave that I really AM!
Sasa​(dom female)
1 year ago • Feb 5, 2023
Sasa​(dom female) • Feb 5, 2023
A friend of mine is working with wolfs. They pee when they submit, especially being young, and crawling to you. They make themselves as small as possible and show they are happy to see you and know their rule. It is not marking, as humans do it. I have seen only once that a working dog, a shepherd's dog, pissed on a woman. You could say he might have mistaken her for a tree or something, but I was told afterward he couldn't stand her. It is disrespect and was on purpose; "humiliation" but she didn't understand his language, lol. It is very interesting to read how people see it here. I am pretty primal, but that is not anything I would enjoy.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
1 year ago • Feb 5, 2023
MasterBear wrote:
It is A LOT of fun- for me- it is deeply bonding

me too... but only if the chemistry is there.

For me, all 'kinks' need to be mutual to work. We're all pretty complex, and it's not always easy, or even possible, to know why some things are a hot button in us, and others not. i'm cerebral, and my brain seems always inclined to try and understand the "why's " behind who and how we are. But i did come to a place at one point in my life where i gave up on having to 'know the truth' behind who i am before acceptance of self (or others).

To me, as long as 'it' doesn't cause harm, the kink/need/desire is an acceptable part of who one is. i think it's more important to learn to how to live with who and how we are than to spend our life energy trying to justify our existence to cultural normative folk or notions.

For me, the fulfillment and joy i find in being able to express and exercise a "kinky" part of myself, is not just the act, but the connection and bond that can happen between me and another person who (somehow) has a similar bent. i don't want someone pissing on or in me just because i want it. That would be missing out on one of the most powerful and wonderful reasons for the act in the first place (for me), which is connection and bonding. If the person i am with doesn't have similar desire/need, i'd rather go without... or find an area of mutual need/desire.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Feb 7, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Feb 7, 2023
As with any given activity within the lifestyle, Watersports and how it is done/received is dependent on the s type. With those I have worked with, some loved it for the "gift" I gave them. Others did it for the debasement. While your particular "why" is important to you, it is not so much for another.
feraltabby
10 months ago • May 24, 2023
feraltabby • May 24, 2023
I don’t know if my view on water sports makes any sense, so I’m wondering what my kink is overall. This has been a very new development for me and I don’t know why I find it so hot.

So what I enjoy about it;
I love the idea of being filled, I don’t know why but knowing that my partner has reached almost every possible inch of me, even inside of me, makes me absolutely throb. The idea of being fucked full of my doms piss as the way he’ll mark me inside and even all over my body I find it incredibly hot.

However;
I would like a heads up so that way we can both drink lots of water and be prepared. Also I’m not a huge fan of drinking it, I’m not sure why I just can’t get over it. But those are my only aversions

Anywho just wanted to express my thoughts! Thank you!
Rylie Nimbus​(sub trans woman)
9 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
As a submissive, I am perpetually on the fence with watersports... I find the objectification and dehumanization extremely hot. The idea of being peed on is easy enough...but I get enamored with the idea of being a human toilet, actually being hooked up to some kind of funnel gag or toilet rig and forced to drink it... Reality is... I've tried my own...and others...Every single time I can barely choke down a swallow or two before I start gagging to the point of nearly throwing up.

It is something...I want to maybe experience being trained and desensitized to the taste... enough to try one full experience before I mark it as an interest or a limit. I prescribe to Risk Awareness and Personal Responsibility in Consensual Kink (PRICK and RACK), I know their are risks and ways to minimize them...but I just cannot get past that knee jerk instinct so I can swallow. Pretty sure it will always be fun for dirty talk , teasing, and mind games though.
nitestic​(switch male){Serve}
9 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
For me water sports as called. I think more of a dominate marker. Marking your property. Marking your domain. I prefer to be on the receiving end. Strictly because I sub for females. I have drank it from a glass. Had face mounted and drank directly from their snatch. The master switch as I call it. Anal enema of their urine. Total dominant body and face coverage. There is just something about submission to it that it is foul but so right. It is a sign of total dominance and I find actually more females like doing it. .ay not admit to it even in a profile.
I have had more action meeting in public than on a website. Try it. I think you'll like it!
Sololoquy
5 months ago • Oct 20, 2023
Sololoquy • Oct 20, 2023
I haven't engaged in this yet, although it is a fantasy. Not one of my main kinks but I'm up for exploring, especially since recently discovering the pleasure of peeing in the shower.

For me, it would be about marking and degradation.

There is also an intimacy that comes in where kinks align, so it's almost like the degradation is both heightened and nullified by the fact that there is both a desire to degrade and a desire to be degraded. Then you just have this socially taboo act that still feels taboo but is stripped of its negative power by virtue of trusting that it is a genuine and mutual desire.
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Oct 22, 2023
This is something I always thought I would have no interest in. But i do see the attraction of being peed on, being marked, being filled up, being owned. Maybe there's aspects I would enjoy after all.