Online now
Online now

Checklist - Bootblacking

TopekaDom​(dom male)
6 months ago • Oct 18, 2023

Checklist - Bootblacking

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2023
Now here is something you don't hear much about anymore. At least I don't.

It is the simple art of cleaning a Dom/me's boots while wearing them. Now it could be that Dom/mes simply don't wear boots as much as they used to (I remember, with great delight, of the tale from a Domme friend of mine who went on a hunt for thigh high boots which were flat soled. But I digress) or that such servitude has gone out of style.

Now while I want to hear stories of actual bootblacking, I would ask to be included tales of simply using one's tongue or genital rubbing on the leather (semen does not work so well, trust me)

Dom/mes: Have you engaged in bootblacking or do you wish to see it done ?

S types: Have you done bootblacking, if so how was it?

For research:

https://submissiveguide.com/fundamentals/articles/boot-blacking-and-why-i-love-it

Discuss:
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
6 months ago • Oct 19, 2023
I was really excited to see this topic pop up.

I bootblack. I do not say that I AM a bootblack because as a leatherwoman I believe, for myself, that this is an earned title that is given by a bootblack mentor when they feel I am ready. I am not currently being mentored by a bootblack but do have a decent amount of skills as one.

I wanted to respond to a couple of OP's points. I strongly disagree that it's something that's not talked about or done anymore; it is alive and well actually. Online, correct, and in straight bdsm circles not nearly as much as queer Leather. However, bootblacking is a huge part of Leather culture and every leather bar in the country has at least one house bootblack. Almost every major kink event (note I'm not saying leather specific, but all encompassing bdsm community event) has some form of bootblack alley, bootblack stand, etc. Who's gonna take care of all the boots if they aren't there??

I know that a lot of folx don't have the opportunity to attend these events and can only interact online, but bootblacking can certainly be taught online and is a skill that transfers to all sorts of shoes and as such I think it could be translated to online relationships. When Djinni and I were dating and were 2000 miles apart, we talked a lot about boots (I 100% have a boot fetish and also love the skill of bootblacking) and she ended up ordering a pair and letting me work on them when I came for a visit. It was an act of service and love from me, as well as something that was just hot.

Also, like the blog post stated, bootblacking isn't always done while the person is in their boots. Sometimes it's a matter of convenience, sometimes it's a matter of earning the right to do someone's boots while they're wearing them, and sometimes it's just easier.

Very importantly, it's not just s-types who are bootblacks. I know quite a few dominant bootblacks. We often talk about how when we are blacking stranger's boots, we enter into a relationship with the boots, not the person. Bootblacking isn't inherently submissive, nor is it inherently queer. I've seen people whose boots are being done be completely dominated, and it's fucking hot.

I would offer that the acts of putting genitals and tongues on boots isn’t bootblacking; rather I would classify that as boot worship. The two aren’t mutually exclusive, it’s just that you can do one without the other. I’ve done a lot of boot worship. One of my favorite places to be is under her boots, loving every inch of them. It’s hot because I, like a lot of leatherpeople, consider our boots as our foundations, what grounds us, and I get the chance to love on her foundation (I know, it’s woo-woo, but it is what it is). I’ve seen plenty of bootblacks ask consent to worship someone’s boots at the stand too. In addition, I’ve applied polish to boots with my tongue… you let it warm up a bit under your tongue and then lick it on where you want it to go. It’s super hot, but you have to be okay with having a black tongue for a bit.

I think a lot of folks just don’t realize bootblacking is a real thing, an art, and not just opening a bottle of all purpose leather cleaner (dear gods no… please don’t. I’ll gladly give you suggestions for good products for your leather) and smearing it on so your person’s boots look hot. That’s part of it, but for most of us who are into it, it is far far deeper. It’s not lost, at all, it’s just found in places where folx on this site don’t necessarily frequent.

BTW, the boots in my profile pic are hers and mine (I challenge you to figure out who's are whose).
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
I'mME • Oct 19, 2023
I took a bootblacking class, but have not had the opportunity to try my hand at it.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 19, 2023
I just think it's hot...period. Not only because, I guess I've always had a leather boot fetish, but I get off on it as an act of submission and power exchange. And as mentioned,(said perfectly actually) it is the dominant's foundation, what they stand on, what grounds them, and their pedestal that the submissive worships at. It's just hot on so many levels! I wish more women were into it.

I've done it with a pro domme who had me lick her boots, and it was indeed a powerful sensation. Me, the sub, in his place, at her feet, worshiping her from the ground.

But there was a vanilla woman who I dated a while ago. We had been hiking in the rain and her boots were muddy, and to be honest, she did look pretty sexy in them. But I was afraid to tell her that for fear of giving her the creeps. She was worried about tracking mud into the house and into her jeep, so I offered to wipe the mud off for her. As I did, I couldn't help but get really aroused, but remember, this was not a kinky person. I had to be very careful not to show how much I enjoyed doing this simple thing, so as not to creep her out. I don't know if she noticed or not. I know that about a week afterwards, she broke up with me and never gave me a reason, and I was kind of crushed. She never said why, but I really hope it wasn't over something dumb like noticing me enjoying wiping off her boots a little more than she thought I should.
Miki
Miki • Oct 19, 2023
... nahh... While I have heard of it, I certainly an not one who would be successful if I were ever given to D/s dynamics or in my case D/masochist.

I'd be one to shine the damned things with Crisco or something similarly nasty --- so when the paddle-wielder next walks through a recently mown lawn or across a dusty surface ----his fucking footwear would look like shit and I'd laugh myself to the brink of pissing in my pants or skirt.

--------------------------------

That's why I much prefer my solitary life. Lone-wolf kid of thing

I might not be able to sit very much for extended periods of time, but it would be so worth it being Hell on Wheels.