Online now
Online now

Clingy sub advice?

Miki
5 months ago • Nov 27, 2023
Miki • Nov 27, 2023
@SweetGinger:

I sometimes I think the worst thing about not being able to hear is missing out on the melodious sound of escaping ass gas flapping someone's nether cheeks together. (I was able to hear a child so I do recall the many sounds of life and breath.)

Anyway, yeah, we forgot all about sticky dicks. Not as common and though I ran into one or two in years gone by and genuinely felt bad for them because while I dated anyone I allowed for nothing "more". It's not in my wiring.

But again, "clingy" would be used when one party craves the attention and near constant companionship of another who, while fond of them, needs space to breathe and have a facet of their lives to call their own.

Meanwhile, being an incorrigible brat, my idea of a clingy guy would be one who I tell I'm putting lotion all over him but using Elmer's glue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Strictly an idle thought for a laugh. I'd never actually do that. Elmer's glue is a bitch to get off the hands, let alone removing it from a hairy chest or similarly hirsute ass) I'm twisted but not malevolent to males.)
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 27, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 27, 2023
Sweet Ginger wrote:
it's worth mentioning that there are also clingy men too.

I can see maybe clingy vanilla men possibly, but never ever heard of a clingy Dom. Wouldn't that be the ultimate oxy-moron?
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
5 months ago • Nov 28, 2023
LordofPain56 wrote:
Sweet Ginger wrote:
it's worth mentioning that there are also clingy men too.

I can see maybe clingy vanilla men possibly, but never ever heard of a clingy Dom. Wouldn't that be the ultimate oxy-moron?

Ohhhh nooooo...never eva🤭
Because ever Dom is exactly alike..just as ever sub is the exactly the same..🫠
House Talion​(dom male)
4 months ago • Nov 28, 2023
House Talion​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2023
Sounds like you need to present yourself to thim in person as submisive as possible making sure you're there to please them however you can, and see what they do
I'mME
I'mME • Nov 28, 2023
By the Op's words, they are not in a relationship.
I see that they have not acknowledged anyone who wrote advice for them.

If this Dom gives off the impression that you are bothering them, then why would you want to have him as a Dom?

If it's a matter of you and he chatted and after having giving it some thought you decided you want to know more, then that is what you write to them, the ball is in then in their court.
Miki
Miki • Nov 28, 2023
She said she "thinks" she is bothering the dude.... I might be wrong but the issue of seeming to be a cling-on might be in her perception. The general advice for her is to give it a shot, see what the guy says... Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained kind of shit.
Sir of the lost
4 months ago • Nov 30, 2023
Sir of the lost • Nov 30, 2023
Clingy????

I don't mind a sub being clingy, as long as she understands that there are moments she or I, need to do the business at hand in either of our lives, and time apart "might" be necessary. I mean, it's virtually impossible to be together 24-7-365.

I'm pretty much an open book (nothing to hide!), she would know what I am doing, where I am - the majority of the time. If IRL, she could be with me much of the time - if desired.
starsailor
4 months ago • Dec 3, 2023

Re: Clingy sub advice?

starsailor • Dec 3, 2023
Mallorei wrote:
So I’ve been trying to be less clingy as a sub, I spend time with friends, I read, I work out, I game, I journal and I am constantly trying to keep myself busy but I feel like I am only trying to run from my thoughts of wanting to talk to the person I’m interested in. Does anyone have any advice? I feel like I am always bothering the other person. We are both introverts but I am only introverted to everyone else but with them I always want to chat. I can’t escape it 😅.

If Master doesn’t come to you he is preoccupied. Give space for Master to come to you rather than you chase him. Let him come to you and when he does show you are available. Being needy is not a bad thing. If your Master isn’t emotionally available then he is not on the same page, that is ok. His loss is someone else’s gain.

You are doing fine to keep yourself preoccupied but maybe you want more? Do you prefer to be told what to do and when?