Online now
Online now

Forced-bi

LatexHer​(dom male)
1 week ago • Oct 4, 2024
LatexHer​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2024
Since I am very secure in my sexuality as a Dom, I would not know how to answer your inquiry. Now when it comes to a straight female, being "Forced" by a Dom male to indulge in sex with another woman, could be considered a humiliation, or even degraded by the straight lady.

I am a firm believer that knowing the woman, and her hard limits is paramount before engaging in this practice. Now, if she told you that she had fantasies about oral play with another female, her limit may be fun to explore during a two-girl bondage session. Their Safe word or signals must be strictly adhered to - or you as their Dom may forever lose these ladies as play partners.
I'mME
1 week ago • Oct 4, 2024
I'mME • Oct 4, 2024
When the word 'forced' is used in discussions of this nature, there are ppl who may not understand what that actually means, new or newer ppl, hell there may be ppl who have been around for awhile and not understand this type of play. But I would venture that although they may have been around awhile, this is not the only concept that they do not understand.

A disclaimer, explaining.

However, ppl will do what they want..
Steellover​(sub male)
5 days ago • Oct 10, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • Oct 10, 2024
I think a better term is "Coerced Bi."

Because that at least implies consent on the part of the sub, who is being ordered to fluff/service a person of their same gender, even if it is against their normal sexual orientation.

I've gotten used to the term "Forced" because it does make it clear that this is not, normally, the submissive's natural orientation, and it gives them an "out" to say they were "forced." Even though it was not, strictly speaking, "forced," which would imply non-consent.

Again, subs who partake in this activity do so to satisfy the whims of their dominant, and to experience the humiliation factor, not necessarily because they secretly crave same-sex action. It is an act of submission.