Online now
Online now

For a Sapiosexual Submissive Female I Have Yet to Meet

MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Nov 25, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 25, 2018
Ok.

If your not emotionally driven here is what I thought.

The words on the page were choked with ego such as the swollen breast of a dead bird.

But that's just me.
OpenDom​(dom male)

No worries

OpenDom​(dom male) • Nov 25, 2018
MasterBear wrote:
@Open
Ok.

If your not emotionally driven here is what I thought.

The words on the page were choked with ego such as the swollen breast of a dead bird.

But that's just me.

I did invite insults in my opening post, but it's hard to take them seriously from a self-professed writer who doesn't distinguish between "your" and "you're."

As long as the dead bird is a force-fed goose, I'm happy to eat the paté, but, as you say, "that's just me."
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Since we're still on cryptic, I'll bring toast points for the pate. You may supply the correct accents on the side if needed; a circonflexe aigu aoili. I'm sitting at the table with cummings discussing the order of syntax and feelings. 86 the mustard.
Satindragon
5 years ago • Nov 26, 2018
Satindragon • Nov 26, 2018
The written word is often misleading. I believe you were trying to intice an intelligent conversation from a would be sub. Someone who might be drawn to your use of the English language.

Intellectual sparring or bantering is interesting to read. We are a great community filled with good people from all walks of life. There are women here who enjoy a good intelligent conversation. Take some time and interact with us.

Hope you find your girl.
ChillVibes​(sub male)
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Nov 26, 2018
"Sapiosexuality" is a really, problematic and arrogant out-look on the world.
Intelligence is measured in many different ways; far too broad to categorize in any meaningful way. This term mostly now serves as a dog whistle for "I am very smart", "I don't like a certain group of people", or "I don't like people who I deem as unintelligent."

Here is a link to an article that does an adequate job of summarizing this:
https://www.bustle.com/articles/58523-what-is-sapiosexuality-its-the-worst-new-dating-trend-and-here-are-5-reasons-why
Cithaeria
Cithaeria • Nov 26, 2018
Try CQ, EQ and PQ as well as IQ. Acronym salad. It’s the best lol
Shiro​(sub female)
Shiro​(sub female) • Nov 26, 2018
ChillVibes wrote:
"Sapiosexuality" is a really, problematic and arrogant out-look on the world.
Intelligence is measured in many different ways; far too broad to categorize in any meaningful way. This term mostly now serves as a dog whistle for "I am very smart", "I don't like a certain group of people", or "I don't like people who I deem as unintelligent."

Here is a link to an article that does an adequate job of summarizing this:
https://www.bustle.com/articles/58523-what-is-sapiosexuality-its-the-worst-new-dating-trend-and-here-are-5-reasons-why

So, I know that I myself am a sapiosexual, yet I do not know of Swann's Way or this other book. My definition of sapiosexuality is a simple one, made complex only by my minds need to be filled with constructive things to think about rather than destructive.

To say that there is only one form or a 'modern form' is lumping everyone you may agree or not agree with under one word. I don't ask that a man have read the finest pieces of literature, or even talk all 'smarty' like the words of the poster on the message board. What I search for as a sapiosexual is connection, because that is how I find my people.

We shouldn't need to feel we are arrogant because we have this worldview. If anything I envy people who are able to let their mind be idle without destroying themselves. How is that problematic or arrogant?

You wouldn't come across as judgemental and negative if you didn't criticize someone's desires and then not discuss your views and instead post a link to an article in Bustle. I'm sorry for whatever this concept has made you have to 'deal' with in the past. But if you are going to come to this discussion with problematic and arrogant, and offer no words of your own..well...you can finish the rest for yourself.
ChillVibes​(sub male)
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Nov 26, 2018
@Shiro,

Not to say that people aren't attracted to like-minded, critically thinking individuals. But, that is the nature of attraction in general when looking for a partner. Sapiosexual, as a term, exists now to be exclusionary. Often times the lines people draw as "intelligence" break down along socio-economic, racial, and various other problematic lines. If someone can only be sexually attracted to another by means of "intelligence" they inherently have to draw a line about what constitutes "intelligence" and, no matter who does this, the meaning becomes based on one's own individual biases and prejudices about the meaning of the word. Therefore, by saying such a thing, you automatically place yourself in the position of being an arbiter of who is and who is not "intelligent".
Some people out-there may only be attracted to someone who can recite Shakespeare's works, or Kant's philosophies, or can play Beethoven's Fifth, but who is anyone to deem any of these as de-facto metrics of intellect? The categorization remains too broad. There are other ways to express a desire for mental stimulation of some kind without using terminology that inherently puts large swaths of people down.