Online now
Online now

Not willing to compromise on

LatexHer​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jun 28, 2024
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jun 28, 2024
Compromise is a genuine gift many fail to understand. However, I believe that compromise only goes so far! I have compromised many hundreds of times during my long life as a former husband, lover, and Dom.
*** There are certain things I will never compromise on, enjoying life as a Dom certainly is one. Here are some other examples of 16. things I will never compromise upon.

1. Monaagomy. 2. Safe practice of D/s. 3. Underaged kids or play with anyone under 21. 4. Sex with animals! 5. blood.
6. Cuttings. 7. Branding , tattooing of a slavegirl. 8. Sex with another male. 9. Play with TRANS people. 10. Selling or the lending out of my slave/submissive. 11. My belief in GOD. 12. My love for this country. 13. My dispisement of liars, fakes, gold diggers, and disguinuine people. 14. People who Rape. 15. Cruelty to mankind or animals. 16. My integrity.

Most of us have been asked to compromise or even forget what makes America the proud nation which we are. When I reflect upon the 16 items annotated above , some may say " Its not what they believe or agree with." Remember - I am NOT asking you to compromise what you belive or like!
I'mME
2 months ago • Jun 29, 2024
I'mME • Jun 29, 2024
Kissing. They have to be a good kisser. No ifs, ands, or buts.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
2 months ago • Jun 29, 2024
This ones pretty easy for me, He has to be a Top where penetrating and breeding are central to Who and how He is, He both needs and wants that. i think it's impossible to separate the physical from our cerebral and emotional parts. So i see "Top" as way more than physical.

i can compromise on Taco Tuesday. i believe every relationship requires compromise. i think a mistake often made in intimate relationship is equating compromise with "love." "If you loved me you would_____________." To me, that's about the worst kind of passive aggression there is because it undermines a primary goal of intimate relationship (for me):

bonding.

i think bonding is natural, not something that can be forced, and it's derived from compatibility. In my case, i'm naturally a total bottom with some sub thrown in, so i am naturally attracted to a Total Top with some Dom thrown in. Of course, as most of us serious about relationship know, the devil is in the details. In this case, the "details" involve knowing oneself and knowing what can and cannot be compromised.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jun 30, 2024
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jun 30, 2024
Well now that we have had a few answers, I'll add my own:

Being barefoot. While it not only fuels my main fetish, it supplies a great symbolism for submissiveness
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jun 30, 2024
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jun 30, 2024
Having had my fair share of charlatans I now never compromise on honesty !

Other things are care, kindness and compassion!