Online now
Online now

Can you imagine your sub wife doing this on Valentine's Day? LOL

Lord Nickolaidas​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 16, 2019

Can you imagine your sub wife doing this on Valentine's Day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmJ0XSwRPc

Edit: I'm not saying she *is* a sub, but I'd find it pretty awesomesauce if my sub had done it. I think after the shock I'd love her even more.
Zaramia​(dom female)
Zaramia​(dom female) • Feb 16, 2019
Closet sub wrote:
Sub wife aside, this lady is hilarious!! I'm not sure I'd have the courage to pull that off.

exactly. Hilarious, but probably not in my house, ever.
I don't even have a man in my life right now, but I can tell you that I'd be laughing like her for just about a while - the second when he says "Look at how funny you find this", at right about 6 minutes, I hear a belt coming off in my world.
It might be worth it. It might not. I'd have to think about that long and hard before I called the car wrap mate!
Lord Nickolaidas​(dom male)
ZaraMiami wrote:
Closet sub wrote:
Sub wife aside, this lady is hilarious!! I'm not sure I'd have the courage to pull that off.

I don't even have a man in my life right now, but I can tell you that I'd be laughing like her for just about a while - the second when he says "Look at how funny you find this", at right about 6 minutes, I hear a belt coming off in my world.
It might be worth it. It might not. I'd have to think about that long and hard before I called the car wrap mate!

I can't imagine myself hitting my wife - and mother of my child - after doing such a prank, on that day, when she's being so genuine about it. Heck, I cannot imagine me hitting her (without her consent), ever.

And that guy probably thinks like that too. He's in shock, but he clearly, honestly loves her to do anything mean about it.

In the end, it's all about who your man is. If he's throwing a fit over every little thing, then yeah. Bad idea.

But if he had a tremendous amount of maturity and self-control, I think it's relatively safe to pull it off.

Last edited by * on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total
SoaringFree​(sub female)
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Feb 16, 2019
A couple drinks in and I may go there but I think I'll live vicariously through her for now icon_smile.gif
LN you'd have your hands full with that one.
    The most loved post in topic
Zaramia​(dom female)
Zaramia​(dom female) • Feb 16, 2019
Lord Nickolaidas wrote:
ZaraMiami wrote:
Closet sub wrote:

I can't imagine myself hitting my wife - and mother of my child - after doing such a prank, on that day, when she's being so genuine about it. Heck, I cannot imagine me hitting her (without her consent), ever.

f.

yes, without her consent. I'm not a masochist, but a certain level of consent is implicit in my relationships.
This prank would get me a snap across my ass pretty quickly - a love tap, if you will.
"Hitting" never happens in my relationships - but a belt across my ass, especially if I am in a coat and jeans... could be a thing.
there is a huge difference between a good girl spanking and hitting.