Online now
Online now

WE ARE LIVE

MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Mar 30, 2019

WE ARE LIVE

MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 30, 2019
Hello all!

After an amazing and challenging last month. Our event has finally gone live! The way cool thing is that I will know on Friday if our dungeons space will be 1200 ft or 900 ft.

But this is kind of where I need help from you. What I really could use is people here from the cage taking a look at the website and providing me with honest feedback. Everything from the website to the speakers to the classes. I really want honest feedback here. Is easy to use? Is it something you would come see? What do you think the drawbacks are?
Pay no mind to the fact that this is my baby. That I've been gestating and birthing for the last year. LOL

http://throughthelookingglass.org
    The most loved post in topic
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Mar 30, 2019
Impressive website Bear,

It is easy to navigate and well put together. I just have a few things of thought which you most likely have already thought of.

In your house rules, you state that medical marijuana is not to be used there, yet I read that you will be having a vendor who will be offering it? To Me, that is a conflicting message?

Secondly, will you have medical staff on hand in the event something goes wrong?

Third, be sure you have enough staff on hand to handle the number of attending members; medical, security, and so forth.

Lastly, I would be sure you have a consent form for all those who attend stating they are solely responsible for their actions and any medical attention that may be needed in the event someone does get hurt in any way. Also, you may wish to get some sort of insurance that would protect you in the event someone goes to hold you responsible for any injuries or misbehavior causing harm mentally/physical to anyone who attends your functions.

Outside of that, I wish You and Your's a successful venture in bringing forth a place that like minded people such as U/us can come to and learn the lifestyle in a safe, sane, consensual environment.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Mar 30, 2019
Sorry Bear,
I had misinterpreted the marijuana situation. Is hemp rope that you are referring to buy one of your vendors.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
@MasterBear, nice job!!! Very informative, well put together website. Minor bit of feedback would be to consider more font changes (although too many are worse than not changing them up). Maybe having someone with a graphic arts focus weigh in at some point to give it a bit more pizazz? But more than enough just as it is. Two other, again minor, potential tweaks...first your bio should be included. I understand the whole 'behind the scenes' aspect, but you are right, this is your baby, putting who that parental unit is out there is important. It's not 'hey look at me I'm great' as much as including your information as you did with the presenters. And lastly, have you considered posting either vid or aud snippets from your presenters? Just as a way to drum up even more interest in what they'll have to offer. Excellent job though, all the way round.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Mar 31, 2019
Well done. The only issue I can see is there no age listed for events. That might lead to a few issues or reason for some to claim your not "inclusive" or what if people turn up with underage children in tow (most wont but it can happen) Different states have different age laws ranging from 18-21 for BDSM and lower for "sex related" education materials. If your state is 21 that might lead to issues. I know you shouldn't have to state the obvious ..but sometimes it doesn't hurt to be overly cautious and clarify it.

Also another VERY tiny thing, your entry gate when I checked it, doesn't give a hint to what your want them do (most people should know) but like above, sometimes stating the obvious is needed.

once again well done!
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Mar 31, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Mar 31, 2019
@SweetSir THANK YOU !!!

@Phanes 57

Thank you for the feedback!
I am medical. BSN. We have it but normally advert it. So I'll think about that!
I've got my crew- that's 5 of us and a security gentleman.

As people come in they have to sign a waiver. And we will be getting an LLC next month.
Please keep the suggestions coming!!

@Schrodingers this sounds great ! Font is a good idea! We will be adding more pics and have 2 videos ready to upload!!!!!!
I am hesitant for a bio. This us a huge group effort. But let me think on that !!
HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
5 years ago • Apr 1, 2019
Who we are we do "monthly a class" a monthly class.
On that same page a soft color background maybe the b&w is hard on my eyes. Or a font not quite so grey looking.
Under policies you have a thing about photos, I know many places I've been to who allow them it's always with consent but also requires a dm to be present at time.
Do you have a set no means no, red house safe word?
Just thoughts. Great job. Wish you the best. If I lived near I would definitely attend.
Oh love the donation tab great idea.
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Apr 1, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 1, 2019
@MissBonnie

Age of consent in NM is 17. But I will add age!! THANK YOU !!! I will be sitting at the entry gate and have someone help with parking.
We will have a lot of signs.

@Hisgoodgirl

THANK YOU!! Typos are my enemy.
I will add to the rules your suggestions.
And the tip about Dm present is wonderful !!!