Online now
Online now

Do True Subs exist anymore?

HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
4 years ago • Nov 8, 2019
With that attitude I would never submit to you. You sound like my ex who was a manipulator. But good luck with finding a submissive who will do all that for you. *yes you heard snarkiness*
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Nov 8, 2019
This question should never need to be asked, if you consider that a Dom/sub (or even a vanilla) relationship for that matter is based upon a covenant between the two partners. What is this covenant you ask?
Did you first sit down and exchange a list of each others personal characteristics and proclivities?
Did you exchange a list of each others life goals?
Did you exchange a list of each others wants with regard to sex, BDSM?
Did you exchange a list of each others expectations with regard to interactions with relative/friends?
Did you exchange a list of each others financial status, budget and use of credit?
In any of these lists, you may find deal-breakers. You can negotiate a settlement or not go forward with the relationship.
In other words, there's a world of different people out there each with their own interpretation of the submissive role. Some girls want respect, affection, protection and pride. Yet some other girls actually want to be treated as doormats.
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Nov 8, 2019
There are also no true Scotsmen.

Though this has been a fascinating read with many wonderful points this thread seems to have originated with a logical fallacy. There are no true [insert topic here] because as real life approaches the theoretical ideal it will invariably fall short.

One last point, who doesn't want a sub with fight in her? Its most of the fun.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Nov 9, 2019
There's a lot that needs to be unpacked with this, and the vast majority of people before me have already said most of it, but I'm seeing a recurring trend in your responses.

"I said 'find the Dom that's right for you, be whoever you want', but..." And then you keep repeating the same points about how subs should and shouldn't be.

This is the kink equivalent of "I'm not crazy, but-" and then saying some crazy shit.
Carpophorus
4 years ago • Nov 9, 2019
Carpophorus • Nov 9, 2019
Seems to me like the lot of you are arguing semantics. The nature of the dynamic will always be fluid because of how incredibly personal it is. How fluid can and likely should be up for debate.
I see it as saying a golf player and a mixed martial artist are both "athletes". One may be more "true" than the other. Yet, both are technically equally correct in referring to themselves as athletes.
Few things in life are so absolute as "This is and this is not."
katerina​(sub female)
4 years ago • Nov 10, 2019
katerina​(sub female) • Nov 10, 2019
I am going to just leave this here:

There is such thing as ‘not a real dom’ (just someone who is abusive/ being unsafe) but is there such thing as ‘not a real sub’?

His response: Submission can manifest itself in different ways. Submissives (no offense but like j speaking to the term) perform the act of submitting whether that be simply obeying or maybe something more like the the act of giving up control & placing it into the hands of someone else. Dominants on the other hand have the job of accepting that submission and maintaining trust, safety, and comfort at all times. Which is why there is such thing as a fake dom or not a real dom (which are those who really just want a toy to beat on basically which is the exact opposite of how a dominant should look at his / her sub)
Hebrew​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 10, 2019
Hebrew​(dom male) • Nov 10, 2019
I agree. Most are too indoctrinated by the Rockefeller banking cartels social programming called "feminism" to submit to a man anyway.
Teach Me Restraint​(sub female){Dragon11♥️}
"taking care of ***vulnerable*** women with a high expectation ***and need to be taken care of*** as well."

"Daddy Needs One. Be the One."

I see pissed off and resentful - women aren't SUBJUGATING themselves to you under the guise of submission. What you're looking for is a co-dependent, needy, non-existent self-worth, wounded girl-child to manipulate and mould into servitude while getting your cock sucked. And what could you, at 32, possibly know about what being a REAL sub means? Clearly... Zero. None. A REAL Top take his or her time.. years and years worth. Not just due to the type of relationship.. but because it's a RELATIONSHIP. "Gave her back to her family... ".

Not to mentioned... Who are you to dictate what OTHER Tops should set their wants and needs standards at? How disrespectful of your peers.

Thank goodness I'm a free agent as a /s, and even if I weren't, ANY discipline would be worth calling this nonsense out. Submissive does NOT MEAN MEEK, WEAK OR NEEDY. For the sake of all other and every sub out there.

Submissive's Creed
#5: I will not allow myself to be harmed or abused.*** I know that submissive does not equal doormat.***

#9: I will ***give my GIFT** of submission ONLY to those that can RESPONSIBLY accept (...) nor will I GIVE MY RESPECT to someone that has not EARNED it.

#13: Above all, I will wear my title of submissive with honor. I will NEVER cause others to think that being submissive means to be weak or sub-human. I will take pride in who and what I am.

I don't care who I've offended. I speak truth and you know it. 🤨