Online now
Online now

Do you wanna build a snowman?

JadeMermaid​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2020

Do you wanna build a snowman?

JadeMermaid​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
Wanted to give the Cage Family a way to leave messages for Inferno, while he's under induced coma. Let's leave him lots of support, complaints, sexy stories, and funny bits to read when he wakes up, from kicking COVIDS ass!

So here's the first post to kick things off.

Dear Elsa,
Hope you're having lots of wonderful dreams about grocery produce aisles. I expect full details and a written report from your hot dream diary when you wake. #SorryNotSorry that your'e getting your own forum post. These next 10 days will be much harder on me than you. But you are finally getting the rest you need to heal. You are going to come out of this fine. In fact your'e probably going to wake up refreshed and ready to raise hell. Meanwhile I'm going to come up with more nick names for you. Frosty, Olaf, Twin Pop, Frozone, Elsa, and Chilly Willy aren't enough. You will get through this. You have to. Or I will continually summon your ghost to shitty book clubs that only read 50 Shades. And don't think I wont fucking do it, because we both know I can be a vengeful siren. See ya soon Bestie

-Love Mermy
    The most loved post in topic
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
Inferno!
you are super duper on my heart and mind and i cant wait to have your genius comedy back it the chat room. your comedic timing? absolutely perfect.
i know nothing about coma, but if dramatic TV series taught me anything (Vampire Diaries) its that you have a whole ass town in there with a bookstore and coffee shops and you can omnisciently hear peoples voices so you'll have to report back on if my vision is correct
you're gonna pull through this like a champ and i cant wait to read your snarky replies real soon!
-the coolest little you know (hush, don't even say nothing and let me believe what i want), alex *gives you the tightest hug*
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
- 'Ferno,

Right now, I know you're resting.
Just know, when you awake, I'm shoving you back in the nest and keeping you there until you're able to go home.
(Nurse Chimera mode activate?-- That's a frightening thought.)

We might not always see eye to eye, but I can tell you are spirited. You're a fighter. And like Mermy said. You'll be back to raise some hell.

For now, rest easy.
We'll see you when you're back.

--Chimera
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2020
inferno.
Stay strong and come back healthy. Everyone is thinking good thoughts for you.

also, the ladies are getting out of hand in chat and I'm a push over. So hurry back.
ScarlettSkye​(sub female){Not Lookin}
Inferno,
I know I give you hell, but you make it so much fun. Your like an annoying lil brother to me and its going to be boring without you. I'm praying for you to have a swift recovery! Just know when you beat this, which I know you will, that your going to have a lot of lost time to make up for! Get well soon, lil brother.
Virginie​(sub female){lcpw}
I was so sad to see this but I know the time will fly by- most of all for you, and you’ll come back to us. This will have a happy ending- even if it’s us bratting each other in chat. So it’s not sad- it’s the best thing for you. Maybe one day you’ll look at this as the vacay ya never knew how much you needed. You WILL look back at this as the turning point that brought you back to who and what you love.
I’ll come back tomorrow- and tomorrow- and you do your part please...
SweetDemon​(sub female)
SweetDemon​(sub female) • Apr 27, 2020
Inferno

Hey there snow man missin you in the chatroom just know ill be savin you some cake lol i know you will pull though this your a very strong person! Sending lots of love your way sweetie
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Inferno,

We don't know each other very well, but we've "crossed swords" in chat with snarky ripostes. Judging by the enormous support here, you are an exceptional man, who is loved by the community at large.

Rest easy for now, heal, and come back stronger. Just kick COVID to the curb. I'll add you to my daily prayers.

--Rich
obsequiae​(dom male)
obsequiae​(dom male) • Apr 27, 2020
Inferno

We've only known each other for a short while, but yours was among the first wave of friendly presences I was greeted with upon entering the chat. I sincerely cannot wait to see you around again, and know that i'll be thinkin' of ya while you're gone. It is clear that not only are you well liked, but you are loved by many here.

-Obs(equiae)