Online now
Online now

Attraction and profile pictures

JulesZero​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020
JulesZero​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
I noticed that too - that many dom's had no profile pic.
I assumed it went along with the mysterious theme.
I've toyed with the idea of editing a masquerade mask onto mine for that purpose - plus I quite like masquerades.

It seems to me a Dom should take care of himself and be proud of who he is.
Only then can his Sub feel the same.

How does the saying go "You are responsible for yourself and everyone around you". It's a tough call for sure, but worthy of effort.

That said - I am new to this, I would welcome counter-point to educate me.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Aug 23, 2020
I’m attracted to the mind, the personality, intelligence. I’m looking for devoted people, humble ones, laid back... you can’t fake that. Yes, physical attraction is helpful but secondary. If I fall for someone I see them as precious as they are. I ask for pictures and get them and it’s friendship first. Dick is everywhere.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
JulesZero wrote:
I noticed that too - that many dom's had no profile pic.
I assumed it went along with the mysterious theme. .

It is probably 80-90% that they have a relationship and are cheating. The lLS is rift with those who use it as an outlet for their needs they aren’t getting at home. I’m not judgmental about that, it is what it is. The other 10-20% is concerns about security and privacy. With good reason, this site (as much as I enjoy it) isn’t secure at all. They share forum posts on Twitter amd you don’t have to be a member to read them or blogs, though you can set your blog to mdmbers only
seaflower
3 years ago • Aug 24, 2020

Right

seaflower • Aug 24, 2020
I feel the same way it’s annoying tbh like at least send me a pic in the message or something how can I be into a guy when I have no idea what he looks like
Miki

Re: Attraction and profile pictures

Miki • Aug 24, 2020
Redamancy wrote:
Hi all, i am a submissive woman looking for a dominant life time partner. I have noticed through my short time being here that many dominant men do not have profile pictures. Now im not sure about you other submissive individuals, but i need to be equally attracted physically and mentally to my dominant half in order for the relationship to work. And quiet honestly i dont want to waste time talking to someone who I am not personally attracted to. Now im not saying include a picture of your face, but maybe one of your bottom half, or even a small description about yourself in the info section. What do y'all think? Do you find this important when looking for a partner or is their dominant demeanor enough for you?

You just got The "Inbox Nuke"
The ratio of women to men is, well, I don't have access to statistics, but let's just say it is lopsided.

Bearing that in mind, a lot of guys know this and, well, they have difficulty assessing whether or not you are really in the game.

I emphasize that I'm Not Looking, but still, a few guys write to me hoping I'll change my mind.

I might, but not anytime soon.

Moral of my story? Post that you're a Sub Female and available -- and your inbox will explode. Your job?

Find out who is the most sincere and vet them to the fullest!!

Be careful, meet in public places, and if you get the slightest creepy feeling, run like hell!

They zapped Ted Bundy, but there are more like him out there.
naughtyjay
naughtyjay • Aug 24, 2020
It's hard because us doms dont want to give away our identity, but we don't want to seem the same as the rest.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 24, 2020
It's worth mentioning that there are some options in your mailbox settings to control who can contact you: everyone, Premium only, or no one. We will expand these options in the future to include more specific controls.

If someone sends you a rude or abusive message please report and block them.
Miki
Miki • Aug 24, 2020
Thank you Vilanelle, I hope I was not misunderstood. None who exploded my inbox were offensive or scary. One or two couldn't take "No" for an answer and I had to block them but all-in-all, I never felt uncomfortable here. I lay it all out on the line and those who write to me on a regular basis understand how I roll and are OK with it. I'm here to exchange messages, listen to what someone has to say and reply accordingly, all without making unrealistic promises. Everyone here is a human being with needs and I respect each and every one of them.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2020
I have no issue in putting a pic , approx location , some details on my profile, why , because I have nothing to hide it’s all there !
Like or dislike me is your choice not mine ! But what’s the point in hiding ! We are all grownups ( allegedly) all here of our own free will!
One experience I had was meeting a sub that was 140 pounds heavier and 20 years older than she had lead me to believe ! Neither of which would have been an issue .......had she been truthful!
Did she think I wouldn’t notice !!
Own yourself be what you are it will save disappointment in the end !!
Oh and those that hide behind masquerade masks ? What else are you hiding ?? A pic doesn’t have to be a face pic, a location doesn’t need to be accurate, just close enough that people can reasonably expect a real meet ! Descriptions should be accurate, no good claiming to be 6’5”and slim if you are 5’1 and overweight!
Honesty pays off in the end , there is someone for everyone !!!