Online now
Online now

Extremely painful locking cock cage - needing advice

TopekaDom​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 24, 2023

Extremely painful locking cock cage - needing advice

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2023
In furthering my writing, I find myself in need of a locking cock cage that will be really really REALLY painful if an erection occurs. It has to be locking with a key.
I was originally thinking of a Gates of Hell but those don't lock. Any ideas?
    The most loved post in topic
TopekaDom​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 25, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 25, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
If it's a fiction story, why not make up your own cage? Take aspects of various cages and "alter it" in a sadistic way that allows you to make it locking?

Because I am looking for a brand name. Something when uttered, the reader will know exactly what I am talking about. The Gates of Hell is a perfect example but since it will not lock, will not fit into this particular scene. It is not something I wish to spend time and paragraphs explaining how it works.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2023
If you are researching for a work of fiction, it is possible to take some liberties, since it IS fiction. Either invent a fictitious brand name, e.g. "The Fangs of Steel" or refer to the existing non-locking "Gates of Hell" device, but indicate that it is a brand-new and improved version of it that DOES lock. Or don't specify a brand name, but let the reader use their imagination. I myself have recently written a work or erotic fiction that mentions such a device, giving a brief description ("A series of metal rings lined with spikes, and a small padlock") but no brand or trade name.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
So what you all are saying is you have no idea if something like this exists?

I will reiterate:

Inventing something new and unknown will not work in this instance. I must produce an image of painful male genitals within a single sentence. If I have to explain what the character is talking about or have the reader suddenly stop reading to google to see if such a device exists, then the story flow crashes. It is like stopping a scene at a dungeon so someone can find out what kind of leather a certain flogger falls are made of.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
You know what? Forget it. I figured out a verbal image that will work the way I want it. Case Closed.
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Aug 25, 2023
https://sexualalpha.com/best-chastity-cage/

The Top 13 Of The Best Chastity Cages For Men! (2023)

At-A-Glance: Our Top Recommended Chastity Cages For Men

Best Long Term Chastity Cage:
CB-6000

Best Enclosed Silicone Cage:
Anal Fantasy Elite Ass Gasm Cock Blocker

Alternative Long Term Chastity Cage:
CB-3000

Alternative Long Term Chastity Cage:
Master Series Solitary Extreme Confinement Chastity Cage

Best For Experienced Users:
Locked in Lust The Vice

Alternative Cock Cage For Beginners:
Master Series Rikers 24/7 Locking Chastity Cage

Chastity Cage With Urethral Sounding:
Man Cage Chastity Cage with Urethral Sound

Most Versatile Cage:
Holy Trainer V5

Best Metal Chastity Cage:
Dominix Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage

Best For CBT, BDSM Play:
Mike’s Spikes CBT Device

Best Cock Cage For Beginners:
Master Series Detained Soft Chastity Cage

Stretchy Silicone Chastity Cage:
Fetish Fantasy Elite Cock Cage & Ring Set

Extra Secured Chastity Cage:
The Vice Chastity Device

Hope this helps.
FC
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 26, 2023
I'mME • Aug 26, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
So what you all are saying is you have no idea if something like this exists?

I will reiterate:

Inventing something new and unknown will not work in this instance. I must produce an image of painful male genitals within a single sentence. If I have to explain what the character is talking about or have the reader suddenly stop reading to google to see if such a device exists, then the story flow crashes. It is like stopping a scene at a dungeon so someone can find out what kind of leather a certain flogger falls are made of.

Topeka,

A little late..

Topeka,

https://topchastity.com/products/2023-new-steampunk-series-the-sadism-chastity-device

Or

https://topchastity.com/products/qiui-cellmate-2-penis-cage-app-remote-control-electric-shock-cock-cage