Online now
Online now

Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

LordofPain56
5 months ago • Oct 29, 2023
LordofPain56 • Oct 29, 2023
Little Vixie wrote:

- someone spending time understanding me and my background and then saying "it's hot as fuck that you got used". Then when I said that I don't mind being used if it's been discussed, but that having someone use me as a body without consenting me and then dipping, him going "well im a sadist so it's all the same to me"

HA! I must not be a sadist after all. Gonna have to throw my whips, chains and restraints in the trash can to make sure I can never be associated with this "sadist"!
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Oct 29, 2023
WholesomeWhore wrote:
People who say: "I don't do drama" - cause they always do drama.... instant ick

Oh, thats a good one.
I had a detailed profile years ago (before I joined here), that stated I am drama-free, which meant that I do not contribute to drama nor would I originate any drama. Then it explained how regimented, structured and routine oriented I am.
The "drama-free" statement may have been the reason why the profile never gained any interest. Because people see that and immediately get a dark interpretation of it. No one ever bothered to ask what it meant. They just passed it on. Lovely!
IBreedBagels​(dom male)
IBreedBagels​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2023
I feel like I stayed in my own cave too long, becauseI had no idea what "ick" was lol.

But for me, not being able to converse is a major one for me. One word replies, or forced generic "hows the weather" convos... Can't do it.

I dont have the energy 😅 ... I want a connection with someone, not force myself through the sludge of "normal" conversation for mediocre company.
Emma in Cuff's​(sub female)
My instant ick is when I get over talked and not being listened to. Happens too often sadly. Yes I am quiet, yes I am reserved but when I want to say something and get talked over - that's an ick.

Unreasonable high ego, being looked down on - that's also high on the list.
CherryDrop​(sub female)
5 months ago • Oct 30, 2023
CherryDrop​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2023
Unwarranted cock photos don't matter how attractive the cock is if I didn't' ask for it or say yes don't send it- Immediate block and delete. Dirty fingernails- I work on a farm and have dated mechanics so I get when you do blue collar work it can't be helped but we all still washed our hands after- I dated a guy who carried a nail grooming kit with him everywhere because the volcanic soap didn't get the grime from his nails, if a mechanic can keep their hands and nails clean I feel like other people can too.
Baby Talk- whether it's a joke or reference I can't do it at all point blank. Thats the top of my ick list. Last ick for me is when a guy is squeamish, like I understand not liking bugs and gore etc. But if there's a frog or pig or shoot a rat running around and he's screaming, gagging and panicking- I'm leaving lol I don't like rats and bugs, but I still handle them might be the whole barn life that made me that way, but it is just soo unattractive when a guy is squeamish about things that I deal with on a daily basis.
TopekaDom​(dom male)
5 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2023
I know this is going to piss some people off, but:

Nose piercings.

I know, I'm an old fuck and your body, your choice.....

But really? Everytime I see a stud, it makes me think of an oil plug and you are due for a change.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
5 months ago • Oct 31, 2023
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Oct 31, 2023
Cut and paste identikit message, from the same guy who messaged me a month ago, when he didn't have the courtesy to respond to my thoughtful response to his initial message and query.

On the back of a profile which tells me how he lives and breathes Ds and how his soul cries out for deep connection.

Seriously? 🙄

I wish the world wasn't cluttered with people who are liars, and who lack basic social skills.

Ps but it's okay, I've had an apology. With an explanation that he's 'in the same situation as me'. Yeah? I'd bet a lot of money you haven't had the courage and wherewithal to discuss these things.... with your wife.

Ick.
WastelandWarlord
5 months ago • Nov 1, 2023
WastelandWarlord • Nov 1, 2023
Prejudice against homeless, racism, jabbing my home country/city... Yes that is all from one date.

FLAKINESS -

This is the thing about "playing hard to get" with someone you are actually into. In this day and age especially, the responsible hardworking guy you want is going to be completely turned off by this because that guy

A) Will not take risks to his life/career as well as the risk of causing you distress on the chance he is reading you wrong
😎 Does not have time for that because he knows he has options too

Previous gf I walked up to at a bar, chatted, gave her my number at the end and I said "text me". She said "I will" and texted me that night. Yes she introduced me to handcuffing / dominating her but not clear who was actually in charge there because I seem to remember doing whatever she wanted because she could be so direct in a non D/s context.
Steellover​(sub male)
5 months ago • Nov 1, 2023
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 1, 2023
^The thing is, there have been a TON of women in the work place over the years, who I wanted to approach on a "more than superficial," level but was afraid to- for the exact reasons you describe above. ANYONE, no matter how smooth or gentlemanly they try to be, can be accused of sexual harassment these days. Sometimes merely for something as innocent as stopping by to say hi, or even smiling at someone. It isn't like the old days where guys could be blatantly sleazy and gross, and even then sometimes still get away with it.
This means that we guys can't really take the kind of risks we would otherwise take, and that puts it on the woman to make the first move. It sounds overly cautious, sure, but it's the kind of thing where as a guy, we can't afford the risk of being reprimended, or even fired, merely for showing interest in someone (and not necessarily even for taking the next step and asking them out!)
SassyMolassy​(sub female){iso IRL}
5 months ago • Nov 13, 2023
Using pet names in an intro/speaking as if I am his/we are in a dynamic
Demanding ANYthing
No real convo or question. "48 yo Dom here." Okay. And? "How are you?" Fine. Is that you conversational A-game?
Horrible spelling and grammar, including text speak. If I get a "How r u" from a grown ass man, I'm blocking him.
Someone who is too lazy to read the profile so DMs to ask what I'm looking for.