Online now
Online now

Weakness

añoroYañoro​(sub female){No}
6 years ago • Mar 12, 2018

Weakness

People often confuse being submissive as a weakness.....Is being submissive a weakness or a strength?....Is being humble a weakness or a strength?.....Is being Dominant a weakness or a strength?....Is being strong a weakness or a strength? I think there is weakness and strength in all of the above. A open mind is a beautiful mind. Beauty afterall is in the eye of the beholder....I feel sad for people that cannot see beyond their closed up minds....so much to see
    The most loved post in topic
TakenLower
6 years ago • Mar 13, 2018
TakenLower • Mar 13, 2018
Strength through weakness to a higher strength. Always look higher, as that is your place.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
― Bruce Lee
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2018
anybody who told you being submissive is a weakness doesn't understand bdsm, like the ones who think because you are a submissive, treat you like You are their sub.
Some submissive person are alpha in real life and just want to be dominated in private room. Bdsm is a world apart, no judgement, no real rules, maybe just a game for some but deeply its a search of yourself. And definately not a place for the weak....exception for babysub like maybe.
Thank you for your responses mis queridos amigos:)...I had a discussion with somebody about submissiveness a long discussion that really got us nowhere because she still has her opinion and thats ok I respect it. I said in the end we are all submissive in one way or another, be it to ones parents or to our jobs ext...the goal is the same right? But she still said being sub to a man is different. If me being sub to the person I am with and care about makes me weak in the eyes of certain people then so be it because that weakness is my ultimate strenght. I aim to please only him not the world around me.
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Mar 13, 2018
Submission is not weakness. It is beauty and love.
Consider this comparison: In the Old Testament, the Semites were chosen by God to be his people and he crafted a covenant with them (The Ten Commandments and the cerimonial Law) to which the people agreed they would follow. They agreed to SUBMIT to the Law, until they didn't, and then God revoked his protection from them. The Semites were conquered by the Babylonian empire. But God did not abandon them forever. God instructed the pagan King Cyrus to release them so they could return to Jerusalem. From that time forward the Semites SUBMITTED strictly to the Laws of God, yet they had still not learned to keep the Law simply by loving God so much that they would keep the law out of LOVE rather than by blunt legalism.
When Jesus Christ the Messiah came, he tried to teach LOVE to the Semites (Israelites) but they rejected his message because they were focused upon literalism and could not understand spiritualism. The Holy Spirit of God was promised to the disciples upon the Passover which gave them understanding. Ever since then, we have known that it is only the LOVE of God through the Holy Spirit that gives his people the desire to abide in him (SUBMIT).
Submission is spiritual. Submission is love. And it is beautiful.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Mar 13, 2018
I'll say this much. My owner is more fragile then I am.

I consider myself a "tough sub" for the most part. Everyone gets weak at some point but I don't stand for sparing feelings or knowing better or inaccurate assumptions. Honesty above all else. These simple traits will go far regardless of what you're into.
Gai H​(dom gender fluid)
6 years ago • Mar 16, 2018
Gai H​(dom gender fluid) • Mar 16, 2018
All D/s folks have real lives (at least I know that I am real!) and in these lives, weird stuff happens. Both sides of the slash have weaknesses and strengths, and ultimately should be respected as people. You can get alphas in mainstream life, who want to experiment and enjoy being humbled in private Some ppl like the feeling of being tied up, or grovelling etc. Power exchange can be very erotic.

It doesn't make you weak to submit. It doesn't make you weak to dominate either. Both can be strong and flawed. That is why trust and maturity re so vital - to avoid one side seeing a weak moment in the other and then branding them as weaker for it.
6 years ago • Mar 16, 2018
Thank you all I am grateful for all your replies:) I can say one thing for sure...I have met some very nice interesting and wise people on this site and I am very humbled and greatly value your advice/opinions. Thank you my fellow kinksters;)
rosethorn​(sub female)
6 years ago • Mar 17, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2018
I have had others say the same to me in the past, they are wrong. It takes a hell of a lot to submit, you have to have strength of mind body and spirit to be able too. Its also a game in part and you can learn to Domme the ones who are not up to being your dom, it doesn't take much but it gives you an idea of how they function. Some call this topping from the bottom, but in many instances its showing the situation doesn't work for either of you, I'm a handful atm and i would rather know if it wont work. In many cases being called weak... i can Top them just to prove a point. ( not in RL that would just be... well wrong SCC and RACK, but i also dont have to show respect if none is given and can on occasion just point it out by switching and turning the tables, it helps people see the other side of the coin).