Online now
Online now

First Date Horror Stories

SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
5 months ago • Nov 7, 2023

First Date Horror Stories

Hi Everyone! I will assume that most have had some sort of vanilla dating in their life. Umm actually can a dom/sub have a first date? I dunno, someone please tell me.
Anyways..lets talk about your crazy, awkward, horrible first dates. What happened? What did you do? Have you ever snuck out of a date and ran.

I'll get the popcorn ready. I have plenty of stories to share. 🍿 🍿 🍿
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 7, 2023
I was gonna say "You go first," but if not, well, I had a couple bad first dates, but the one I'll share: I'd answered her personal ad, and she sounded like she might be interesting, fun, and cool. She told me to come on over and meet her, but when I met got out there, she was the typical trainwreck type- chain smoker (not my thing at all) alcoholic (I'm a lightweight/social drinker these days, so heavy drinkers aren't my thing either) and lived in this dingy apartment that smelled like a combination of cat pee and stale cigarette smoke. Oh, and while we were hanging out, her ex boyfriend called...from jail.

Now, I understand, people go through rough times and sometimes make bad choices in life. I try to cut people some slack, because people deserve a second chance. I've dated people in A.A-type recovery programs and they usually turn out to be wonderful people. But this woman, where she was currently at, she still seemed to be struggling with the "Bad choices" thing, and I just didn't see any kind of relationship happening with her at that point in time.
I have so many, here we go. I had a first date with a guy I met online. We met at a restaurant. He seemed cool but before we even ordered dinner he pulls out a document. A big and long prenuptial agreement. And starts going through it!! I dont think I even said a word, I went to the washroom, then snuck out the side door.

I had another I met at a coffee shop for the 1st time. He showed up and was about 30 years older than his picture. I asked him about it and he said he didnt lie, it WAS him in the pic. Just 30 years ago. I was just trying to finish my drink and make polite chat and then he nudges his chair beside mine and says "can i touch your boobs?". I'm dead serious. I said "in your dreams" and walked out. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
On the face of it an interesting enough chap. A good bit of online banter. Knew I was a switch but that I had a submissive playmate, and was seeking a dominant.

Met in a London pub. Going okay till he says, 'So tell me how you might hypothetically top me? "

Errr, says i, no, that's not what I'm seeking.

Okay okay, says he. Worth asking.

Convo carries on and I'm pretty sure it's a no go.

Then he slaps his thigh," I figured it out, Sin, why I'm so attracted to you. "

And why is that?

"you remind me of my cousin".

End.
    The most loved post in topic
Sincorrigible wrote:
On the face of it an interesting enough chap. A good bit of online banter. Knew I was a switch but that I had a submissive playmate, and was seeking a dominant.

Met in a London pub. Going okay till he says, 'So tell me how you might hypothetically top me? "

Errr, says i, no, that's not what I'm seeking.

Okay okay, says he. Worth asking.

Convo carries on and I'm pretty sure it's a no go.

Then he slaps his thigh," I figured it out, Sin, why I'm so attracted to you. "

And why is that?

"you remind me of my cousin".

End.

Hahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2023
Many years ago I met a woman in a chat room. We chatted , flirted, got closer ! Exchanged photos all good !! Arranged a meeting exchanged car registration numbers etc etc xx!!!

The day arrived I got there early, texted my location ( days before smartphones)

A car pulls in beside me, drivers mother got out ! Imagine my shock when she identified herself as my meet ! 20 years older and 8 stone heavier than I’d been lead to believe !

I’d booked lunch so we are in a kind of frosty silence she obviously knew I wasn’t interested, after lunch a peck on the cheek and goodbye !

Before you judge me the moral is IF she’d been honest it would all have been ok ! I wouldn’t have had an issue !
Aquarius Dom wrote:
Many years ago I met a woman in a chat room. We chatted , flirted, got closer ! Exchanged photos all good !! Arranged a meeting exchanged car registration numbers etc etc xx!!!

The day arrived I got there early, texted my location ( days before smartphones)

A car pulls in beside me, drivers mother got out ! Imagine my shock when she identified herself as my meet ! 20 years older and 8 stone heavier than I’d been lead to believe !

I’d booked lunch so we are in a kind of frosty silence she obviously knew I wasn’t interested, after lunch a peck on the cheek and goodbye !

Before you judge me the moral is IF she’d been honest it would all have been ok ! I wouldn’t have had an issue !

You know, I've never understood this. If you have any intention to meet folk for real, or indeed any intention to develop a relationship of any form long term, why would you mislead in such a way?! I get the 'keyboard warrior' thing, but to actively lie in such a big way, I don't get. We none of us look like we did 20 years ago. So odd.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Nov 7, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:
Aquarius Dom wrote:

You know, I've never understood this. If you have any intention to meet folk for real, or indeed any intention to develop a relationship of any form long term, why would you mislead in such a way?! I get the 'keyboard warrior' thing, but to actively lie in such a big way, I don't get. We none of us look like we did 20 years ago. So odd.

Who knows what goes through peoples minds ! They must think that lust will override truth !!
LordofPain56
5 months ago • Nov 8, 2023
LordofPain56 • Nov 8, 2023
Sincorrigible wrote:

You know, I've never understood this. If you have any intention to meet folk for real, or indeed any intention to develop a relationship of any form long term, why would you mislead in such a way?! We none of us look like we did 20 years ago. So odd.

Ha! Go over to connectingsingles .com vanilla dating website. 95% of females post significantly older photos of themselves. You see the photo and she can't be more than 25 yrs old, but when you look at her posted age, she says she's 45. A few years back, I got fed up and messaged one of them to please send a RECENT private photo to my message box. Of course I never heard back.
5 months ago • Nov 8, 2023
LordofPain56 wrote:
Sincorrigible wrote:

You know, I've never understood this. If you have any intention to meet folk for real, or indeed any intention to develop a relationship of any form long term, why would you mislead in such a way?! We none of us look like we did 20 years ago. So odd.

Ha! Go over to connectingsingles .com vanilla dating website. 95% of females post significantly older photos of themselves. You see the photo and she can't be more than 25 yrs old, but when you look at her posted age, she says she's 45. A few years back, I got fed up and messaged one of them to please send a RECENT private photo to my message box. Of course I never heard back.

It's just so odd if you have an interest in meeting. I don't think you should do it even if you don't want to meet, not if you're interested in investing in people and friendships. But clearly people feel differently. Maybe they are trying to relive their youth....