Online now
Online now

Humiliation and Degradation Questions

Bunnie
5 months ago • Nov 18, 2023
Bunnie • Nov 18, 2023
@AlphaByDesign…

“Have any of you considered the unsanitary and health issues that come with urine and being pissed on?”

Yes, I have. I am not someone who walks into anything blindly. Firstly, I don’t play “intimately” with anyone who hasn’t been (and shown me the results) tested for STD’s (and of course I reciprocate). Secondly, humiliation and degradation, for me, is a very personal form of connection, so it’s not something I take lightly, nor share with just anyone.

Yes, there is the age-old discussion around whether or not it’s healthy to do piss play. I have taken part in these discussions, read about it, and become as aware as I can be. Everything we do carries risks. The beauty of this way of life is that we each get to decide where we choose to go on our adventures and what risks we’re willing to take. That is done through informing oneself as best as possible and then determining our individual risk profile (I have written a blog about this). The sharing of knowledge based on fact and experience, as well as “that makes me uncomfortable” (and why) is invaluable, and is what allows for us all to be able to make those decisions. Hence, the importance of posts like this to create discussion icon_smile.gif

It’s not up to anyone to “Make it make sense!” to you… it’s up to you to decide for yourself whether or not it’s something you want to explore or not.

Last edited by * on Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 18, 2023
As someone who loves being degraded like this, the one thing I will say is, well two things really.

If the dominant person is sick or has been recently fighting off a viral infection such as the flu or coronavirus, and they pee in your mouth- you are likely to get whatever bug they were fighting. Even if you have been vaccinated against that bug- because people shed virus particles through urine. Without going into detail, I know this from experience.

Second, as an aftercare, the sub should drink extra water afterwards as far as concerns about flushing their kidneys- this will alleviate any concerns with that.
Miki
Miki • Nov 18, 2023
One would hope that if the would be lemonade man is sick, the dom in question would know better than to get close to anyone, let alone do that.

Similarly, when having recently recovered from an illness, they would have more than the sense of a horse's ass and avoid such activities.

-------------------------------------------------

If a dominant is enough of a jerk to try shit like this --- in either of the aforementioned categories then a sub would be well within his or her rights to tell the buffoon to go scratch his ass.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
Going to go out on a limb too, if the partner providing the piss has an infection/ or is otherwise sick its as likely to transmit said sickness just via the breathing/ droplets being in intimate proximity anyway. Let alone p in v, p in a, or p in mouth activities. Not sure why piss would be of much additional risk.

To the community member that it doesn’t make sense for, it’s a kink, Dear. Might not make sense to you, but our kinks in general, whatever they are, don’t make sense to the much of society. Much the same as more extreme sports don’t make sense to everybody. Why in heaven would anyone run 26 miles in one day, is a bear chasing you?
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2023
AlphaByDesign wrote:
Have any of you considered the unsanitary and health issues that come with urine and being pissed on? This does damage to your kidneys, skin and makes you susceptible to all kinds of viruses and infections. Make it make sense!

Thanks for reminding me of all the research I've done over the past couple of decades
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2023
And here we have a prime example of someone not caring for a kink, and seeking to criticise anyone else who does. Sigh. Glad to see multiple responses in defense.

However, I do think following someone's forum posts gives you loads of useful information about them.....
tallslenderguy​(other male)
5 months ago • Nov 19, 2023
Steellover wrote:

If the dominant person is sick or has been recently fighting off a viral infection such as the flu or coronavirus, and they pee in your mouth- you are likely to get whatever bug they were fighting. Even if you have been vaccinated against that bug- because people shed virus particles through urine. Without going into detail, I know this from experience.

This is just one persons experience (mine). i have about 1600 hours of direct care of Covid + patients as a critical care nurse, i only had one patient that was suspected of being enterically infected with Covid. It happens, but it's apparently rare. Here's a review of 48 studies for those interested:

"Fecal shedding of the virus peaks in the symptomatic period and can persist for several weeks, but with declining abundances in the post-symptomatic phase. SARS-CoV-2 RNA is occasionally detected in urine, but reports in fecal samples are more frequent. The abundance of the virus genetic material in both urine (ca. 102-105 gc/ml) and feces (ca. 102-107 gc/ml) is much lower than in nasopharyngeal fluids (ca. 105-1011 gc/ml). There is strong evidence of multiplication of SARS-CoV-2 in the gut and infectious virus has occasionally been recovered from both urine and stool samples. The level and infectious capability of SARS-CoV-2 in vomit remain unknown. In comparison to enteric viruses transmitted via the fecal-oral route (e.g. norovirus, adenovirus), the likelihood of SARS-CoV-2 being transmitted via feces or urine appears much lower due to the lower relative amounts of virus present in feces/urine. "
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32836117/
tallslenderguy​(other male)
5 months ago • Nov 19, 2023
Bunnie wrote:

Yes, there is the age-old discussion around whether or not it’s healthy to do piss play. I have taken part in these discussions, read about it, and become as aware as I can be. Everything we do carries risks. The beauty of this way of life is that we each get to decide where we choose to go on our adventures and what risks we’re willing to take. That is done through informing oneself as best as possible and then determining our individual risk profile (I have written a blog about this). The sharing of knowledge based on fact and experience, as well as “that makes me uncomfortable” (and why) is invaluable, and is what allows for us all to be able to make those decisions. Hence, the importance of posts like this to create discussion icon_smile.gif

^^Ditto, DItto, DItto^^

If we stop and think about it, as Bunnie notes, "everything we do carries risk." It hasn't been that long ago that we all learned we could catch a deadly disease by going to the grocery store. We can get food poisoning eating. We can get sick kissing or breathing the air of a lover (or enemy, or complete stranger). We can get in a deadly accident getting in a car and driving to church. But none of those things has stigma attached to them.
I care for very sick people as a critical care nurse, and easily 85% of my patients are in the hospital with horrible diseases from diet (and i'm being generous, it's more than 85%). In 10 years, i have only had one patient with an STD. HIV. And that could have been prevented had he been on PrEP, but he was afraid and hiding his sex life because of stigma. i was grateful to have him as a patient because i was able to help him get his health back and undo some to the stigma .