Online now
Online now

Cock worship.

Apkrodite​(sub female){ForeverHis}
3 months ago • Jan 6, 2024

Cock worship.

Looking for points of view and advice please.

I've heard the term "cock worship being used a lot and it's currently a topic that has been brought up on another forum I use for submissives.

My question is , do you class this as a very different act to giving a blow job? Is it something different altogether to you, does it hold a reverence of submission can your partner tell the difference as you worship.
Also I'm curious is this a new terminology for something I've naturally enjoyed and performed.

Thank you for your help and knowledge in advance,
( Sorry that was more like 4 questions, any advice ect is welcome)
Raven đź’ś
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Jan 6, 2024
I do class this as being different from a blow job.
In a blow job my former sub wanted a tasty treat, or wanted him nice and wet for what came next.
In cock worship she wanted a tasty treat or him nice and wet for what came next it just took a lot longer to get there.
It’s not like she was on her knees head down as if she praying to the cock and balls, it was more like slow torturous pleasurable edging, where she would lick some, suck some, talk to him, she would make him talk back, she would smack herself in the face and on her tongue, she would suck agonizing slow one minute to practically face fucking herself the next.

My only purpose was to lay there and enjoy the ride, I was not there to give directions, encouragement or assist in any way, this was her and him time.
lambsone
lambsone • Jan 6, 2024
Very interesting Varangian. I like those ideas and hopefully will get the opportunity to try them out this year.
Varangian​(sadist male)
Varangian​(sadist male) • Jan 6, 2024
lambsone wrote:
Very interesting Varangian. I like those ideas and hopefully will get the opportunity to try them out this year.

I’m free next weekend lambsone would you like to make an appointment?
I’m kidding, I know you’re meeting your man soon somewhere in the Midwest go give him pleasurable torment.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i'm a total bottom gay guy. Simply put (it's more complex for me), being "total bottom" means receiving a Mans penetration, but i never penetrate.

That said, as a bottom, i do not perceive myself as having a "cock." Not that i don't have a penis, i do, but i do not perceive it as a "cock." i see a "cock" as much more than a penis or physical organ betwixt the legs. To me, "cock" is also all that goes into motivating it for that particular Man, the energy, desire, need, driving forces, etc., connected to it.

"Worship" is sort of a loaded word for me. i grew up religiously conditioned, and it took me half my life to see through and process out of all that. i cannot honestly say that i "worship" anything or anyone? On the other hand, i learned how to connect with a Man orally with a Dom Who opened me while i was sucking His Cock. One of the resulting emotions i had was adoration.

What i learned is, i love to give pleasure to a Man through HIs cock and i need to know that that is happening. The above mentioned Dom both coached and acknowledged me the entire time i was sucking Him. He let me know what He wanted/needed in a direct but non forceful way that opened me deeply, then when i would give Him what He wanted/needed, He would literally gush "good boy!!! I am so proud of you" (which also had the effect of regressing me). His opening and feeding me got me in a zone where i wanted to keep pleasing Him, even though i was also feeling sort of embarrassed from the regression, awkward in the physical position i was in. i was gagging from the effort (He had a big and thick cock), my eyes were tearing, my nose was running and my face was covered in my own saliva. i thought i must look a mess, but He was obviously so pleased, i never got tired of making the effort. The whole time i was filled with this energy and desire to continue pleasuring Him.

Since then, i've learned that i have an energy all my own of wanting to please and pleasure a Top Man, and i start with that energy and desire... if not, i don't try to fake it. i don't want to just go through the motions. i want to connect to and pleasure His "Cock" and all that that means,, not just perform some physical, mechanical act. i find that many Men sense that energy and it ellcits Their "Cock" even more, or that is already there in them as well. Depending on the chemistry we have, the best connections become symbiotic.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
3 months ago • Jan 7, 2024
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Jan 7, 2024
For me, giving my Sir a blowjob is absolutely not the same thing as worshipping his cock. I can worship his cock without ever putting it inside my mouth.

Maybe I rest my head in his lap and press my lips softly at the base of his cock, lightly brushing my fingertips across his balls while he watches hockey.

Maybe I crawl under his desk and rub my nose up and down the underside of his shaft, pausing to inhale his scent, while he sits at his computer while working.

Maybe I lay next to him in bed, my head on his chest and my leg over his, softly trailing my fingers all around his cock while he reads his morning email on his phone.

Worshipping his cock may lead to a blow job. It may lead to him pushing me over and climbing on top of me.

Or it may lead to a kiss on the forehead and a “good girl” before he gets up and walks away.
    The most loved post in topic
SnowMinx​(sub female){Owned}
I agree with the very eloquent peeping mom above.

A blowjob to me is about bringing him sexual pleasure with the intent to make him cum.

Cock worship to me is about expressing my love and passion and raw emotions to him. Kissing, licking, and caressing him like he's my favorite lollipop in the whole wide world. 🍭🍭🍭 Cuz well.... he is.
Maybe it doesn't even end with him cumming but with his cock inside me as we cuddle and fall asleep. It's showing him everything that he is to me .
DoseofCam​(sub female){Owned}
For me, cock worship and a blow job go hand in hand(?). I never liked giving anyone a blowjob until I met my Daddy.

I take my time licking His shaft, sucking His balls, kissing every inch of my Daddy’s perfect cock.

To me, giving Daddy a blow job is me worshipping Him. Showing Him that I enjoy this as much as He does(because I doo!).

I get lost in my own world of pleasure when I suck Him. It takes me to another level of submission.

I also love the soreness I get afterwards. Little reminder of the perfect cock I was pleasing.
NCarraway​(dom male)
NCarraway​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2024
Great post and question!

For me the terms Blow Job and Cock Worship are not the same even though they - sometimes - use the same physical actions.

In my vanilla days a Blow Job was something that was given, or I asked for, whereas redefining the activity as 'Cock Worship' brings it under my control. I decide when I will have Cock Worship, where, how I will have Cock Worship. It is reframed as a gift from me to my partner, she has earned it, she deserves it or, more often, I just want it. The activity for me is about power and reinforcing the dynamic rather than for simple gratification, it can sometimes lead to sex or to ejaculation but more often than not, does not. It is ritualistic and helps us both find our places. I find the power exchange is often deepened in this activity by talking to my partner, sometimes with instructions or praise (like the case outline by @tallslenderguy), sometimes degradation or humiliation, sometimes talking about other ways she needs to focus on pleasing me. I find this very effective and I see great parallels with hypnosis in terms of accessing the subconscious when someone is in a flow state. None of these things could or would be part of a 'Blow Job', at least for me.

For my dynamics the term 'Worship' is certainly useful, i.e. having those religious overtones. I can see for others that they might be more of an obstacle. I'd say the entire 'Cock Worship' scene or mini scene includes the oral pleasure but also contains many other aspects: the taking control of the moment, the dialogue and shift of energy that gets us to the space required, instructions that lead to the worship, often times the talking through the worship, how I use my hands etc, and then the ending process. Interestingly, it took me a while to figure out how to end the worship if I decide not to ejaculate, but it is not too difficult to come up with a set of methods.

A couple of final points: For me, I have not had a Blow Job in perhaps 5 years, since I reframed the activity as Cock Worship in my own head. Also, the reframing of Blow Job to Cock Worship allows me to make it a training exercise or something very specific to our dynamic. For example, most new partners I meet know how to give a Blow Job in the generic sense. I can though, underline the fact that all that is well and good, I need them to learn how to Worship me in a very specific sense, tailored to my needs (and the talking training comes in here again!). It is easier to do it that way rather than reprogramming something that is already termed a Blow Job.

Thank you for the question, its been interesting to write out my thoughts icon_smile.gif
I'mME
I'mME • Jan 7, 2024
Varangian wrote:
I do class this as being different from a blow job.
In a blow job my former sub wanted a tasty treat, or wanted him nice and wet for what came next.
In cock worship she wanted a tasty treat or him nice and wet for what came next it just took a lot longer to get there.
It’s not like she was on her knees head down as if she praying to the cock and balls, it was more like slow torturous pleasurable edging, where she would lick some, suck some, talk to him, she would make him talk back, she would smack herself in the face and on her tongue, she would suck agonizing slow one minute to practically face fucking herself the next.

My only purpose was to lay there and enjoy the ride, I was not there to give directions, encouragement or assist in any way, this was her and him time.

Varangian,

That was the best view of cock worship, actually worship that I have encountered.

It speaks to a Dominant that gets it.