Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

ayoub dom
5 years ago • Nov 16, 2018
ayoub dom • Nov 16, 2018
Hi im Ayoub ans im a dom man i have this fantasie since m'y childhood and i have never trierd it cuz i didnt fond a slave ,i suffer alot alone
Taken
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018

Hello,

Taken • Nov 17, 2018
My name is Ashley. I am 26 and taken. I am very new to the BDSM community, but my heart and soul have always been drawn here. I am still trying to figure myself out on my BDSM Journey. I am hoping my partner will also part take in this journey, but we will see. Any advice is welcomed. I tend to be shy in person or over verbal and video chats, so that is not something I do often. I would rather have an indepth conversation about BDSM to learn from instead of just told to look things up. I learn better through deep conversations and experience.

I hope I did this right. ^·^'
Geminicix​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018
Geminicix​(sub female) • Nov 17, 2018
I'm new to this site. I joined because I'm a sub & love the M/s life. Looking forward to being on the Cage. Hi everyone!!
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Nov 18, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Nov 18, 2018
Lovely to see so many new users this weekend! If you haven't already, even if you've been here awhile, please do say hello and share a bit about yourselves. And don't forget, if you need help please give us a shout icon_smile.gif
BabyJeanie​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 18, 2018
BabyJeanie​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2018
Hello ?

I’m a sub with little experience but I know what I want. I’ve always been interested in being a sub and probably been searching subconsciously for my Dom. I’ve decided to take a leap of faith so here I am ? new to the cage.
La La​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 19, 2018

KINKY GREETINGS TO ALL !

La La​(sub female) • Nov 19, 2018
Hello, I'm Carried but feel free to call me La La, everyone else does. I guess its because I'm always singing lol. I'm new and happy to be here. I don't know where I would be without the BDSM community, or living the lifestyle. This is me. Its who I am, every part of me. Here and while submitting, I am free. And it feels wonderful.
Satindragon
5 years ago • Nov 19, 2018
Satindragon • Nov 19, 2018
Welcome to all.