Online now
Online now

Posts by FlitterFly(sub female)
Search found 44 matches
Most definitely for comfort and safety. I believe when it comes to fisting you must learn to crawl before running.
If you are wanting to skip all the bothersome baby steps and move to advance levels ...
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:12 am • 21 Replies • 700 Views
WOAH @Varangian, that was 🔥 af! If only I could use the Italics and Bold for emphasis!
I think I felt your every word there too!

Oh and I shall stand in this line here, as long as it's YOU doing ...
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:03 am • 21 Replies • 700 Views
WOAH @Varangian, that was 🔥 af! If only I could use the Italics and Bold for emphasis!
I think I felt your every word there too!

Oh and I shall stand in this line here, as long as it's YOU doing ...
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:02 am • 21 Replies • 700 Views
I think you have Wild Wills undivided attention this morning.

I can remember the first time Meat Puppet (not her real name) brought up this subject. I was distracted asked her to repeat what she s ...
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:57 am • 21 Replies • 700 Views
Some notes--

I do believe squirt has some piss in it, but I don't find that to be a big deal. If you do, just drink lots of water so that when you squirt, it smells clean rather how piss might smel ...
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm • 20 Replies • 818 Views
Great topic!!
Ok, I'll be honest, I say that because it's something I'm interested in for sure, but honestly it's information that all women should know. And unfortunately they are never taught, by ...
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:39 pm • 20 Replies • 818 Views
Great topic!!
Ok, I'll be honest, I say that because it's something I'm interested in for sure, but honestly it's information that all women should know. And unfortunately they are never taught, by ...
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 am • 20 Replies • 818 Views