Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

LatexHer​(dom male)
5 years ago • Feb 19, 2019
LatexHer​(dom male) • Feb 19, 2019
In the medical field, and love latex rubber, women, and role play = LatexHER!
MisterHush​(dom male)
5 years ago • Mar 5, 2019
MisterHush​(dom male) • Mar 5, 2019
I actually had a very organic introduction to the life.

I was always very introverted and found it hard to relate to people. I was reading at a college level in 5th grade, so none of the people my age seemed as mature. But I wanted to relate to people and have friends. A lot of the time I'd fail to connect and be labeled the "Weirdo" of the group. I'd make sudden jokes and plays on words because I found what right triggers to hit within a group. So, I applied the same to acquiring friends, then hung out, and as I grew older, I wanted to have a sexy girlfriend.

So, I chose ones that I knew and I had adequately impressed. Then I'd compliment them, give them advice in life, and make them see me as a romantic possibility. When we'd go on a date, I'd take them to the theatre. Some Romance or the like. When the movie hit the scene where the two protagonists finally start admitting their love, I'd hold their hands. Then I'd listen to their breathing for when they're adequately feeling infatuation.

I'd lean over, they'd usually bite their lip, wondering if I'm going for a kiss. But no, I'd whisper in their ear my favorite saying "I want to tell you a story..." If they were receptive, I'd continue. I'd tell them about how I saw them: Glorious, beautiful, and somehow distant. The reason I had taken them out was because I was so drawn to them and needed to see more of who they really were. Not just their public face. And I'd start the story of some party we both went to, or some Christmas gift I had given was perfect for them because I knew this or that about their personality. And then, I'd tell them of how much I wanted to do more, I'd use very descriptive but polite terms and soon, I'd be describing how we would make love.

By now, I'm feeling their pulse race in the hand I'm holding. They're breathing starts to get heavy and they shudder like theyre suddenly cold. And I'd say "Ssssh, Dont make a sound and I'll tell you more." About then, they cover their mouths and lean in closer so I can finish my story. (In most cases, so they could finish too). After some years I entered the work force and the rumor mill did the job. Soon, I had women asking me out, then some would ask me for a story, and by the end of it I'd instruct them on what to do next.

I was always faithful, only one woman at a time, and honest with all of them. My one rule was that they dont talk about me in public. I'm a private person. I dont apologize for who I am and frankly, the number one thing guys ask me is to teach them how to do it too. So, at this particular Job, they were nice enough to keep it to themselves. After a year I start hearing them giggle to each other about Mr. Hush. About how that shipping clerk has a "huge dick but cant tell a story like.... Mr Hush". The assigned codename they had given.

I only started identifying as a Dom when I met someone who was a sub. She asked to serve me and we had a lot of fun nights. She'd explain the intricacies of her mindset and I'd explain how I saw the world. I was still young (Around 21) and her parents were still very controlling. They didnt like me much because I didnt go to college and that was that.

I suppose I still use the name because to me something IS before it's ASSIGNED a name. A concept before it's a thing. Or maybe it reminds me of a simpler time with the best sub I've ever had. Who can tell?
redcutie​(dom trans woman)
5 years ago • Mar 20, 2019
redcutie​(dom trans woman) • Mar 20, 2019
I spent quite a while working on my screen name. I am a natural redhead and an kinda cute or at least imagine I am so redcutie was born. When getting a gmail address redcutie20 was one of the few still available names so I stuck with it for my other accounts.
Miki
Miki • Mar 20, 2019
When signed up I was in "Facebook" mode so I just used my first name. I was not aware at the time that screen names are the preferred method of identification in here.

Then again I mostly come in to read and respond to forum posts of interest, exchange the occasional PM or two and that's it. Not here for the "personals" component or the chat rooms so as I see it my first name will do.
IfYouSeekAmy
IfYouSeekAmy • Mar 20, 2019
I stole it from a Brittney spears song and thought it was punny and fitting
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
5 years ago • Mar 21, 2019
There's an old (by internet standards) game called Realm of the Mad God. Really simplistic MMO with a pixel-art retro vibe to it. It was free to play, so I gave it a shot.

I swear to whatever deity will listen, I couldn't put a damned username through this game. Nothing I put in wasn't taken. I put in usernames with no vowels. Absolute random nonsense. After a few hours:

"Can I be 'Hnjsfg'? Can I just have that name?"

"That name is taken."

"AAGGHH! Can I be 'Flurglmivx'?

"That name is taken."

"AAAGGGGHHH!!! Can I be 'Azzabackam"?

"Username accepted. Welcome to Realm of the Mad God."

"Oh... Well then. Stuck with that now."
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
5 years ago • Mar 24, 2019
I generally use my real name for in real life lifestyle stuff, and I got that from an old relationship. I changed my legal name long after that ended, but I really gelled with the name and stuck with it. Although my middle name came from me wanting to keep my middle initial for no real reason and looking through a list of E names that rang with my first name.

My screenname I got because I used to love having long complicated names in online games and hearing people whine about it. Yasashiikaze was one (words for Gentle and Wind in Japanese mashed together), but I didn't want people to whine about it in personals 😛 so I went with Soyokaze (breeze) when I tried to come up with a vague name that felt like it referenced my personality indirectly.
Sergeant Switch
5 years ago • Apr 11, 2019

SergeantSwitch

Sergeant Switch • Apr 11, 2019
I was a Sergeant in the Army. Not a very original I know. But that was a part of my life that I miss dearly. If a screen name is the closest I can get back to that identity that I lost so be it. The Switch portion is what it sounds like. I like the feeling of being in charge, but there is always someone in charge that you WILL obey.