Online now
Online now

Do Women find Sissys attractive?

Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Mar 28, 2022
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 28, 2022
Miki wrote:
Addressing the original question "do women find sissys attractive"?
An Eye of the Beholder type thing, if you will. Some women like those guys, some get a skin-crawl response, and others don't care. Personally as a Maso-Girl I can't get it on with "sissy boys".
I'm increasingly unsettled by the OP even asking the question he asked - in the WAY he's asking it. It struck me as odd when I first read the question, but as the day has worn on and I keep seeing other women reply and giving their own opinions I'm really questioning what he expected women's answers would be. 🤷‍♀️

For me, I am attracted to very virile, and very clearly dominant and masculine men. I'm not going to give a second look at a man who wants to raid my closet or lingerie drawer because he thinks he might look better than me in my stuff or needs it to get off on. I honestly can't imagine why a man would expect any affirmative responses from anyone other than a woman who enjoys dominating men - and yet the OP believes that his kink isn't one that is outside of the scope of a submissive woman being enthusiastically supportive of. So - bottom line - everyone is entitled to their own kink, but what's the purpose of openly trying to solicit approval for it and then becoming defensive when it's not forthcoming?
Bunnie
2 years ago • Mar 29, 2022
Bunnie • Mar 29, 2022
I tend to feel a bit of a kinship with male submissives, including those who embrace their sissy aspects, and have met some beautiful men who I’ve enjoyed having many conversations with around outfits and lingerie preferences and exchanging tips icon_smile.gif Kind of like a “sisterhood.” I love men in all aspects. Being around them, connecting with them, conversing with them. Men have always felt like a safe space for me.
A sissy man as a partner however, would be a no for me, because of the above reasons… I don’t want to see my Master as an equal or have a “sisterhood” relationship with Him. For me, the relationship that feels most comfortable is a power exchange that is based within the masculine and feminine, because I find that that tends to draw out a very different aspect of my feminine energy than that which is shared on a “girlfriends” basis. Hopefully this makes sense.
IronWorld​(sadist male)
IronWorld​(sadist male) • Mar 29, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
what's the purpose of openly trying to solicit approval for it and then becoming defensive when it's not forthcoming?

Its an insecurity/validation thing. Some people believe that since everyone is entitled to their own kink that everyone in the kink community must respect all kinks equally (eg all kinks must be equally cheered for) .

There used to be a thing called "not my kink", and if that was expressed, respectful people wouldn't push further. This day and age, not so much.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Do Women find Sissys attractive?

Steven7393 wrote:
I'm curious about the answer.

I've never identified as a typical make and have always been comfortable with my female side.

I'm not camp. I'm not even gay or gay acting. I'm just a submissive straight male who thinks feminine things are nice and who finds role reversal and emasculation to be fun and pleasurable activities that I have always had an interest in

My question is this. Do females genuinely like men like this or do they look down as them as lesser men or a subset of manhood?

This question is in "generally speaking," and the question struck me as general as well. I.e., it makes generic and universal assumptions, which is evident based on the individual answers. We all have ethnocentricity's, and this type of discussion can expose them. i think the simple answer to your question is: "depends on the woman," and this question does not have a general yes or no answer.

Quick aside: i think you also make a generalization/stereotype when you state: "I'm not even gay or gay acting."

Evidently, there are some women who do find sissys attractive and some who don't. i think another qualifier could be some women may have an affinity for sissy men, but i see that as different than attraction.

i think you are also exercising stereotype when you query: "Do females genuinely like men like this or do they look down as them as lesser men or a subset of manhood?", "Females" are not all universally alike. Some are going to be "genuine," some are not. Some are going to see sissy men as "lesser" and some will see them as "a subset."
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 29, 2022
Steven7393 wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
I think the main factor other than incompatible kinks, and not being attracted to fem imagery, preferring masculinity is the why. Many sissy's use being sissified as a humiliation, and degradation thing, which for many is a massive turn off, and I include myself in this. There is nothing about being a woman that is humiliating and degrading.

So motivation is a thing here, regarding attraction and compatibility. There is a spectrum, with this, including gender fluidity, non binary identification, and its even possible for trans FTM, MTF, to be into sissy looks etc, so it can be complex.

There are people out there are really into this ( I love the clothing looks) even the humiliation elements, so as in all things its matching up with the right people. Patience is required.

Ive never really understood why this is classed as a humiliation thing. Or why it should be a question for the femdom forum. I see it as neither although I understand why some may seek this for such reasons or understand it in that way.

For me it's a very positive thing and certainly not a femdom only "kink"

I think it's important for us to be positive about all parts of our personalities and we all have a male and female persona and this is what I enjoy exploring.

Note I said 'many', not all. In my experience its many, because often, assuming an approach isn't all thirst and I want a kink vending machine vibe, once I have talked to the person, humiliation is at the core off their need. I recuse myself at that point because I will not allow my art, what I do, to be used for humiliation. I build up, encourage and make beautiful dolls.

In my experience nearly 90% of those approaching me, come at it from that place. I can't speak for others, so their mileage may vary, and while it is a generalisation, sissification is often used for humiliation, and is known as being for such. That may or may not be a fair perception.

Many who dress do so for other reasons, but dressing is not the same as sissification, in my opinion. By using 'sissy', there is an understanding, that in many cases its aimed more for uber femininity, the sissy style, to humilate the person who is the bottom/sub, and dressed that way.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
2 years ago • Mar 30, 2022
"Sissy" is a loaded term, and brings to mind different things for different people. I immediately think of "sissy maids" wearing ruffles, talking in a lisp, and breaking into tears the moment they're confused or something doesn't go according to their plan.

So, no: for what "sissy" brings to mind for me, I have no interest.

However, the idea that a man who doesn't have stereotypically male interests in automatically a "sissy" is just strange to me. Football player Rosie Greer liked to knit, and he's not what I would consider to be "a sissy".

If some people call you a sissy because you have an interest in arts and crafts, that's their issue. However, I'd strongly suggest describing yourself more specifically (like, say, "I'm interested in arts and crafts such as knitting, etc.") and letting your target audience develop their own ideas about you from accurate information, rather than trusting that our understanding of playground insults will be the same as your own.
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
2 years ago • Mar 30, 2022
I'mME • Mar 30, 2022
Steven7393

I have not encountered any sissy with the exception of one (he was bi everything and while I would not have labeled him a sissy, he did. I do not like to pigeon hole myself nor anyone else) who did NOT portray a woman that acts stupid, bumbling, prone to not knowing what is going on, etc....
Combine that within a sub role and that is why many females (D, s, no label) do not cotton to sissies.
HurtSoGood
2 years ago • Apr 2, 2022
HurtSoGood • Apr 2, 2022
I feel like I would need the term "attraction" more explicitly defined to even be able to develop an opinion on this topic.....after all, this is all opinion....