Online now
Online now

BDSM and Zodiac Signs

DaddyXX
1 year ago • Jun 19, 2022
DaddyXX • Jun 19, 2022
I did not believe in Zodiac signs until later in life..but now think there is something to it..its not meaningful for all but when I like or dislike someone and/or their tendencies..almost always their Zodiac sign confirms my observations..in my case ...an Aries woiman..no matter what her other tendencies..has always been stubborn..and is 'always right'; no matter how wrong..Pisces and Cancer women..in MY experience..have always been the most 'compliant.'.and pleasers...and finally..if and when you get to St Peters Square in Vatican City....and walk the edge and look down..the entire zodiac is embellished in the pavement...that was done hundreds of years ago..why? ..'things that make you go hmmm'
idClare
1 year ago • Jun 23, 2022
idClare • Jun 23, 2022
Love this topic!

I’ve actually put serious thought into a qualitative research project analyzing zodiac signs and BDSM results!

I’m super curious if there is a correlation between zodiac signs, prefer kinks and roles.

I’d want to start with a 50 person random sample and see where the data leads me. And why stop at zodiac signs? It would be fun to collect and analyze data from personality tests like Meyer-Briggs and Enneagram in correlation with the BDSM test.

Oh my God, pardon me, my nerd is showing. Lol
ozark hiker girl​(sub female){Owned by E}
1 year ago • Jun 23, 2022
DaddyXX wrote:
I did not believe in Zodiac signs until later in life..but now think there is something to it..its not meaningful for all but when I like or dislike someone and/or their tendencies..almost always their Zodiac sign confirms my observations..in my case ...an Aries woiman..no matter what her other tendencies..has always been stubborn..and is 'always right'; no matter how wrong..Pisces and Cancer women..in MY experience..have always been the most 'compliant.'.and pleasers...and finally..if and when you get to St Peters Square in Vatican City....and walk the edge and look down..the entire zodiac is embellished in the pavement...that was done hundreds of years ago..why? ..'things that make you go hmmm'

I didn't know that about St. Peters Square, that's interesting. I think astrology is fun and entertaining but wouldn't run my life by it. Aries sub by the way - I freely admit to being stubborn but I've been wrong many times and can admit it - I think that comes with life experience, I'm 53.
trappedperhaps​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 24, 2022
Libra Sun, Libra moon & Capricorn ascending lol Sub !~

It is what it is, people will believe what they want to & others won't

But I do like me a man w/horns lol hahhah
LatexHer​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 29, 2022
LatexHer​(dom male) • Jun 29, 2022
I am happy to say that I am a SCORPIO man, a water sign, cautious, but also very determined. Although I get along with almost everyone - honesty, integrity, commitment, and control are important to me as a male, and leader.

I am a published writer, photographer, and builder of fine adult dungeon toys. I love to tinker with toys built for women. icon_smile.gif
Amdis​(sub gender fluid)
1 year ago • Jun 29, 2022
Amdis​(sub gender fluid) • Jun 29, 2022
Taurus in Taurus here and apparently as stubborn as they come

Most definitely a sub and I suppose it works out with my (somewhat) bratty tendencies- I prefer to go with smart assed masochist though

I've been into astrology but I know it's not the end all, be all. A bit of fun and certainly has some accuracy to it.
I'mME
1 year ago • Aug 26, 2022
I'mME • Aug 26, 2022
VelvetGlove wrote:
A Myers Briggs personality test would give you more info than random astrology BS.

I disagree, people unknowingly [maybe some knowingly] can sway any type test such as that.
Same with BDSM tests.