Online now
Online now

Long Term Bondage/slavery/submission

LatexHer​(dom male)
1 month ago • Jul 16, 2024

Long Term Bondage/slavery/submission

LatexHer​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
I recently was approached by a divorced woman who had heard from a friend about my love for LT play with women. After a drink at a local bar, she stated that her former husband was a Christian and NEVER would indulge in anything other than his Christian values and thoughts about lovemaking. She said although she had made many attempts to spice up their bedroom play, he was staunchly opposed to anything associated with bondage, spanking, or kinky dress. After 4 years of being unsatisfied, she filed for divorce and now had been divorced for 2 years. The barroom play was tiring and having no children and parents living hundreds of miles away, she wanted more and had heard about me.
There is a large age difference between us, but we continued to speak openly about her desires, including mine. I am divorced myself and like doing my own thing at my leisure. She lives alone in an apartment across the state line in Virginia, me in Tennessee.
Her lease is about to expire in November and that being said, she was seeking a teacher, DOM, to show her the ropes.
The problem is multifold for me. Taking in a woman claiming to want long-term domination, control and restraint with little experience or some virtue of a following presents some difficulty. I do not want to involve myself in providing a home or live-in situation to just anyone with a promise. She claimed to seek at least a YEAR of instructions including some punishments and chastity enforcement, many of my own loves.
This sounded quite good for a single dude, who has not had a permanent woman for some time, yet a birdie said - don't go for it!
Last week she sent me some photos of her, as well as pictures of what she desires. Pictures of cages, a cell, bed chains, and dungeon toys. Her letter explained her complete willingness to be enslaved for a full year, her willingness to do a video agreeing to sexual slavery, for my protection, and more. Some things are too good to be true, and yet I am tempted to say "YES" to her!
I must decide before September 1st to accept her offer, or chance on her finding another DOM!
I've been USED by women before, most men my age have. I will let all know what my choice will be - but would appreciate some input from youall. Trying to think with the big head, not the little one! icon_smile.gif
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
Yeah, I did that same thing, years ago. Everything was great for a couple of months, then suddenly 2 kids and a grandkid showed up. So that put a crimp on the lifestyle thing. 5 years after that, my cash ran out and they all moved off. Spent years recovering from that.

I would say pass. She may be truthful and then again.......
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 16, 2024
Proverbs 16:33 Different translations:

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD."
Or:
"We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall."
Or:
"Make your motions and cast your votes, but God has the final say."

Have you consulted Him? Don't make this decision without Him. Just remember she's not your last opportunity no matter how good or tempting it sounds. Let your spirit align with His and then you'll know what to do.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 16, 2024
See about bringing her to a dungeon so she can gain some experience of the lifestyle before she commits to the year contract
blue haze​(sub female)
1 month ago • Aug 1, 2024
blue haze​(sub female) • Aug 1, 2024
Not sure if it will help, and I admit to being a hardcore skeptic, but if I were in this situation my gut would be screaming.
I would encourage her to find housing near you and build up to the year long contract. If she moves closer to you, most places have a year contract. That will give you time to really see what she's up for. If she won't agree to that... 🚩
Play, bring her to local dungeons, make her do some homework, see if she seriously knows what she's doing. Sometimes the fantasy isn't what someone is actually looking for. But they want an "easy" life having someone else take care of them and are willing to play pretend. Put her through the paces.
Even if she doesn't show up with "extras", if she isn't working, you'll still be responsible for her after the year while she finds a job and earns enough to get her own place. 🚩
I would also be concerned about the legal ramifications even with a video. In front of the right judge, she could easily say she was coerced into making it. 🚩
Also, if she's mentioned that you'll "lose her" to another Dom, that plays into starvation economics. 🚩
Listen to the birdie.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
blue haze wrote:
Not sure if it will help, and I admit to being a hardcore skeptic, but if I were in this situation my gut would be screaming.
I would encourage her to find housing near you and build up to the year long contract. If she moves closer to you, most places have a year contract. That will give you time to really see what she's up for. If she won't agree to that... 🚩
Play, bring her to local dungeons, make her do some homework, see if she seriously knows what she's doing. Sometimes the fantasy isn't what someone is actually looking for. But they want an "easy" life having someone else take care of them and are willing to play pretend. Put her through the paces.
Even if she doesn't show up with "extras", if she isn't working, you'll still be responsible for her after the year while she finds a job and earns enough to get her own place. 🚩
I would also be concerned about the legal ramifications even with a video. In front of the right judge, she could easily say she was coerced into making it. 🚩
Also, if she's mentioned that you'll "lose her" to another Dom, that plays into starvation economics. 🚩
Listen to the birdie.

This. Extremely sound advice 💜💜💜
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 1, 2024
Time limits? "Or else? and most of all, "claiming" to want an LTR dynamic. All crap, especially that baloney about being down for an LTR / BDSM dynamic-- nobody can promise that with any degree of certainty.

Times change, people change, and never forget the novelty factor. That wears off, and you'll likely be left holding the bag in one hand an your unhappy dick in the other.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tis chick sounds more like someone needing an itch scratched than one able to speak to how she'll feel as time passes.

The only ones who can make "declarations" with any certainty are those like me who only did short term shit, even one-night stands-- and come morning, "Thanks, see ya 'round".... and that was before I went "idle". Now I'm not seeking anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Best suggestion if you're remotely interested in her is to inform her that you might consider this, but on your schedule not hers.

If she balks and bolts--- there's your answer.

She probably would have taken a powder anyway sooner or later, so save yourself some heartache and move on.