Online now
Online now

Looks

Bunnie
6 years ago • Oct 3, 2017
Bunnie • Oct 3, 2017
I like to be physically attracted to my partner as well as having connection. I like nice eyes or a nice smile or something that makes them unique in my eyes. Everyone has their own individual tastes. I don’t look for perfection, I look for someone who takes my breath away a little bit when they walk into the room.
Jessica_Jewlz​(sub female)
6 years ago • Oct 4, 2017
I hate to admit it but looks kinda do matter. If i didn't get to know my Master through messanger dont know if we would have started dating. But i grew to crave his voice. We have known each other for years. He had been married and i was clueless yet always felt some connection to him
Velvetdreams​(sub female)
6 years ago • Oct 5, 2017
Velvetdreams​(sub female) • Oct 5, 2017
I think the only appearance related issue for me is personal hygiene. Cleanliness, a tidy appearance, and groomed all play a part in respect. For me, both Dom and sub deserve respect until proven otherwise, and especially in real life situations, gotta be clean! ? Other than that, it's all mental and chemical!
Shaynna​(dom female)
5 years ago • Mar 12, 2019
Shaynna​(dom female) • Mar 12, 2019
For me looks matter, but part of a look for me its the person 'aura', the feeling they give (impossible to judge online)
Doesn't need to be a pretty man but needs to be at least a bit attractive. if there is chemistry then he will start looking more and more attractive to me
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Yes. Looks absolutely do matter. However, it’s not the shapes, sizes, and colors that a Dom is born with that affect my view of their appearance, it’s their self maintenance that matters.

Good hygiene is a non-negotiable must. But also, a generally well maintained appearance (such as physique, hair style, and clothing choices) is important to me as well. I don’t care about what his style is, just that there is effort put in to his appearance. I don’t care about 6-pack abs, just that he is generally fit and healthy. I can’t comfortably place myself and my well-being in the hands of someone who doesn’t appear to be able to even take proper care of themselves.
Hisproclivity​(sub female)
Hisproclivity​(sub female) • Mar 12, 2019
I need physical attraction. I work out and maintain myself well...I expect the same from my Dom. I didn't have physical chemistry with my previous Dom and that hurt the mental dominance he had over me.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
If I am honest, looks play only a slight part for me. I like clean cut guys who have an open and honest face. That said, I am more drawn to personality and intelligence. If my mind is engaged, I definitely get flirty. Age is also a factor. If one of us could have changed the other's diapers, I have no interest.
evergrey​(sub female){Ashigeru}
5 years ago • Mar 13, 2019

Re: Looks

MR B wrote:
Just wanted to hear some thoughts from the subs. Does it matter what your dom looks Like? Are you picky about who you would let dominate you in terms of how they look? Fellow doms also feel free to comment I'm sure you have thoughts on this too.

Do I need to feel attracted to him?

If I'm going to be in a sexual relationship, yes.

If it is pure D/s and not a romantic, sexual relationship, no, it's purely how our minds connect.

Does any dom I play with have to be some hard-muscled romance novel cover model? Fuck no! In fact, even some doms I have met that I did not find to be physically attractive initially became very attractive as I got to know them. Also, I've met some really hot doms who managed to thoroughly turn me off, body and mind.

So, looks can matter, sure, but not NEARLY as much as most people would assume. He doesn't have to be a certain height. He doesn't have to be a certain weight. We have to, if it's a sexual relationship, find a way to make sex work, but there are a lot of ways one can make sex work.

So, in conclusion, a bit, but the mind, personality, and energy is so much more important that all of these things can make or break attraction regardless of appearance.

Hygiene, though? That's a must.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Mar 13, 2019
Bunnie • Mar 13, 2019
@ KittenforSir,

“I can’t comfortably place myself and my well-being in the hands of someone who doesn’t appear to be able to even take proper care of themselves.”

I tend to agree.