Online now
Online now

Help! Preparing for punishment....

mizzlizz​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 30, 2020

Help! Preparing for punishment....

mizzlizz​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2020
I am new to the BDSM lifestyle and I am to be punished for not paying attention. I have been forgetful and I have not been the most attentive to direction or detail. I am to see my Master tomorrow and although He has not told me exactly what is in store I know He is displeased and chances of severe punishment are high. I want to be prepared and I want to show Him I am sorry as soon as He steps through the door. As I am new to this I wanted to see if my plan is something that will show Him I am apologetic and attentive. Here is what I hope to have Him walk into if you would kindly tell me your thoughts I would greatly appreciate it. Usually I address Him as Daddy or Sir but as I am in trouble it is Master. Usually when Master arrives I open the door for Him and this is where I am worried. Instead I wanted to leave a note saying something like Master please let yourself in. And I will be knelt on the floor feet together knees apart hands stretched out palms up. I can’t decide if I should have my head turned exposing my neck (usually I let Him in and then I expose my neck for Him similar to when He says the leash command) or if I should keep my face down. I will also have on a small side table of sorts my collar, the posture collar and my leash. I decided to put them on the table so that He does not have to bend to pick them up. I will also have a drink glass with ice in it but not poured (as He may not want His drink at that time). What do you guys think? I’ve also prepared myself to recite my mantra along with a written forgiveness letter with my plan of action that lays out what and why i am being punished and the steps I will take to insure that it does not happen again...is it too much? Is it not enough? He is not cruel but I do fear looking silly or stupid. Please help...
shortylotus​(dom female)
shortylotus​(dom female) • Oct 30, 2020
Not me.....when I am in trouble I wear a short skort... 6 inch heels and have all the tools for punishment put out on the table. When he walks in i say let's do this with a grin on my face
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2020
I would be honored to have you as a sub. That all sounds spectacular. Yours is one lucky Master.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}

Re: Help! Preparing for punishment....

mizzlizz wrote:
Usually when Master arrives I open the door for Him and this is where I am worried. Instead I wanted to leave a note saying something like Master please let yourself in. .

Hmm now see I'm a little different in opinion here. If you have been "trained" to greet him in a certain manner or with a certain "protocol" then I wouldn't deviate from that or you are guilty again of what your tying to make amends for, not listening. Sorry to say to say this way but how kind of you to "allow your Master in" like he needed permission! and then perceed to tell him what to do (think about it)

Also your assuming what he wants, your anticipating what he wants or even the time frame on when he wants to do whatever. Your painting your needs on this. What if HE has a plan or has a scene in his mind.
If you don't have protocols in place or you haven't been trained in how to greet them then yes, the above "might" be appreciated but you need to be very careful as right now a Dom/me could read that action as TFTB. If you want to avoid that maybe ask how he requires you and what he requires. Then get HIS requirements ready.
    The most loved post in topic
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2020
Wise words from Miss Bonnie ! As she deviation from your normal protocol could deepen your punishment!

Be more concerned about your own preparation and show your master the very best version of yourself you can be !

You earned your punishment! Take it like a good sub
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
3 years ago • Oct 31, 2020
Listen to Bonnie.... I was going to say the same thing. Do as you are told to do when he arrives. Any deviation could be seen as an attempt to sway or coerce him out of the punishment. Take your punishment and offer your apologies earnestly.
Zhivago
Zhivago • Oct 31, 2020
I would love to have you as a sub also

But if I were you, I would make sure I also had a good pair of running shoes
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
I am terrified for you!!

But yes, I do think you should continue with the routine, as variance, unless you have a punishment protocol, which it sounds like you do not, could be seen as the most obvious display of lack of attention. That being said, just reading that gives me anxiety! I hate things not being in routine, and it sounds like this scene has not been set up to what to expect. Even punishment should be outlined, but that may just be me.

It is always confusing to me to say "Do what you always do" when the situation is not the "always" situation, so why would it be the same? EEEP! Like I said, stressed for you! Just do your best and make your intentions known, hopefully you don't get faulted for stepping out of place, but even if you do, take that as well. This is his time to take what HE needs so he can forgive you. Stay humble and try to remember that. ❤ Good luck!!
MasterRon​(dom male)
MasterRon​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2020
Completely agree with Miss Bonnie!

Don't assume what he wants. Follow what you are trained to do, the normal protocol. And yes, you know that punishment is coming. So when it does come the time to take it, let your Master know how sorry you are and that you know why you are being punished and that you deserve it. Take the punishment, learn and move on 🙂