Online now
Online now

Posts by MstrSol(dom male)
Search found 9 matches
For me BDSM is all about open and clear communication. As such I try to make my interest and expectations clear while being respectful. If the profile is detailed enough, I try to make the reason for ...
Sat May 27, 2023 11:45 pm • 26 Replies • 3641 Views
Cinderella, the answer to your question is in your profile. You see yourself as a sub not a slave. In my experience slaves wish to be molded because they crave to be more than what they were before th ...
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:56 pm • 10 Replies • 3912 Views
Author
Forum
The problem is usually related to honesty and people's biased perception of poly as being inherently dishonest. Given SSC BDSM is inherently based on honesty, I am assuming you make it clear to your p ...
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:46 pm • 11 Replies • 3765 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
While dictionaries are useful, please remember that people have a way of redefining terms for themselves. So TPE may mean very different things to different Doms and subs. For me, TPE means the sub de ...
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:34 pm • 7 Replies • 4695 Views
Can you think of some service he would like that you have been too scared to try or that he was too much of a gentleman to ask for? The best gifts I have received over the years were always some form ...
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:10 am • 5 Replies • 3629 Views
Author
Forum
D/s relationships actually require more communication than vanilla ones. Long distance relationships also have their own difficulties. If you are back in country in a month, wait till then and get cla ...
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:06 am • 9 Replies • 6644 Views