Online now
Online now

Posts by simplylaura(sub female){djinni}
Search found 140 matches
I 100% believe that like should mentor like. You can certainly learn from the other side of the slash but a mentorship is too intimate and vulnerable to risk the kind of power dynamics that could come ...
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:58 am • 23 Replies • 1090 Views
Education has been around in the kink community forever (De Saade?? European houses? Leather clubs?) and I truly believe there is no such thing as too much education/too many classes. There are a lot ...
Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 am • 14 Replies • 676 Views
Let me tell you what not to do.

During my first visit to Djinni we went to a local leather store to buy a collar. I was smitten and all discombobulated cause we were surrounded by leather and we p ...
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:45 am • 8 Replies • 713 Views
Communicate, but if someone wants "the next level"---- someone will have to relocate.

I'm not so sure about this (and I'm not being argumentative- I'm genuinely curious) because I think that depend ...
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:36 am • 8 Replies • 418 Views
For sure. I'd never had a truly successful LDR till this one and we had to work at it. I think expectation setting was really important too. It was hard knowing that I had to make sure to have suppor ...
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:38 am • 8 Replies • 418 Views
Communicate communicate communicate.

I met my partner here and she ended up moving across the country to be with me. Those 11 months were so hard.

It sounds like you're comfortable with the po ...
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:10 am • 8 Replies • 418 Views
I was really excited to see this topic pop up.

I bootblack. I do not say that I AM a bootblack because as a leatherwoman I believe, for myself, that this is an earned title that is given by a boot ...
Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:23 am • 5 Replies • 508 Views