Online now
Online now

Posts by changeling(sub female){taken}
Search found 7 matches
i'm not supposed to have one in terms of it being part of my rules from a Dom since I'm not in a dynamic. but i'd like to have a workout routine for my own sake since it's supposed to help improve moo ...
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:29 pm • 7 Replies • 2110 Views
MT,

I want to make sure I understand your question before I answer.

Do you mean giving your Submission to someone but only in the bedroom and maintaining your independence outside of scenes?

Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 am • 4 Replies • 2117 Views
Talented Optimus,

It's been hard out here. Even where I live in SoCal where people think everyone is so open minded and diverse...it's not. Not like people think it is.

Even outside of BDSM, I n ...
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:01 pm • 4 Replies • 1880 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
I'm a truck driver so no real work area to make my own. I'm not one for painting my nails or clips.
We wear uniforms, but I do insist not to have it buttoned up to my chin. More for comfort above an ...
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:35 am • 9 Replies • 3287 Views
are you able to cute up your work space at all? Fun nail polish colors? Shiny things in your hair?

I've adopted a customer service persona over the years that lets me express my Little, but lately ...
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:34 am • 9 Replies • 3287 Views
Yes House Talion, according to the standard BDSM definition, Princess is a dominant role. The Princess is worshipped and adored by her submissive just as medieval royalty.

Even in regards to mediev ...
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:10 am • 14 Replies • 17424 Views
Author
Forum
Topic